• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my past experiences, I'm expecting a Ninja to appear as I'm trying to post this...

If that DOESN'T occur: Likes Wyverns.

If it DOES: Just ninja'd me. Goddammit!

Should know Ice Magic is the best even though it doesn't technically exist.

Well, several Wind Magics have gone towards an Ice route and I feel it should be separated with unique attributes, honestly. Additionally, Earth/Nature should be a type of Magic in my eyes too. Perhaps contrasting Ice for balance reasons, but, that's out of topic for this conversation.

Should know you could've just edited your post.

Well, several Wind Magics have gone towards an Ice route and I feel it should be separated with unique attributes, honestly. Additionally, Earth/Nature should be a type of Magic in my eyes too. Perhaps contrasting Ice for balance reasons, but, that's out of topic for this conversation.

Yeah, Fimbulvetr and Shaver are Ice, but never has it been specifically stated that Ice magic is a part of Anima besides it just being there.

Wait nvm wiki just knowledge dropped me Anima is made up of fire, thunder, wind, and ice.

http://fireemblemwiki.org/Fimbulvetr

Will probably read this comment.

Yeah, Fimbulvetr and Shaver are Ice, but never has it been specifically stated that Ice magic is a part of Anima besides it just being there.

Wait nvm wiki just knowledge dropped me Anima is made up of fire, thunder, wind, and ice.

Huh, neat. I think I may have leant toward it being categorized by Wind because of Blizzard in Path of Radiance. Though I suppose a Blizzard really is just a very strong and snowy wind...

I found PoR fun but Oscar got so RNG screwed for my playthrough that I had to drop him early. It was sad because I wanted to use him.

I'm not seeing Shaver as Ice magic because it's effective against fliers.

Oh, bugger.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Would probably not like Wyverns if they were real. We'd all be dead.

I found PoR fun but Oscar got so RNG screwed for my playthrough that I had to drop him early. It was sad because I wanted to use him.

Same here. My Oscar is complete garbage right now, and everyone is completely better than him.

I'm not seeing Shaver as Ice magic because it's effective against fliers.

Wait, not Shaver. What Tome am I thinking of...

Yurublizzard/Sleet! That's it!

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Yurublizzard

Plus Blizzard is in New Mystery too.

Edited by TrueEm

I tended to run into the same problem in PoR myself.

Isn't listening to music from Project X Zone 2: Brave New World.