• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't die fighting for his cause

Actually, I'd argue he's legitimately the best written character in the series with the most depth, despite limited appearances. He doesn't have much of a personality at first because he's a Nobody- it's his experiences that made him into what he was. And considering we've got Sora as a main protagonist, depth and personality are in short supply.

Of course, there's still some hiccups, but we're talking about Kingdom Hearts here.

I mean, I never said that he was a bad character - just that the fanbase likes him not because of his personality, but because of what happens to him. And while he is indeed a decent character, I think that the title of best KH character gos to either Xigbar or Xemnas omho

Also, for Sora, yes, he isn't deep, but he doesn't need to: He is just a normal boy, which, around so many unique people like riku, Kairi, Roxas or Naminé, makes him a very special character for the series.

I can see why many don't like him tough

Made the Sun and Moon thread

Not Marisa either

I was hoping for a bit of Hero customization, but I guess I'm stuck with the default.

When you get to Dharma/Alltrades, characters change clothes based on class.

Maribel's Druid outfit is the true epitome of fashion btw.