Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Assuming you mean the 3DS one, yeah, I intend to download it soon, I just haven't had much time to play video games the past few weeks, and I want to have a nice long day when I have no other obligations to dedicate to playing it.

Should play DQVII.Est is a cute name.

Also, did you not play VII? You should!

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Should tell me if she played the Playstation release.

(Both versions have merits, imo, 3DS translation > PSX translation, PSX intro > 3DS intro (not kidding), class systems have their merits each, one has the combo skill concept and the other is more balanced).

Will know I've played a bit of the Playstation version, but since I didn't own a PSX at the time, I didn't get very far.

PS, I'm actually downloading it right now, now that's I've thought about it, but not sure when I'll get the chance to play much.

Uses the badge of some one I think is called Soth? Sirius? Sothe? It starts with an S. If it's who I think it is. I should've paid more attention to people when they talk about their favorite characters....

Not Marisa either

Will know as someone who's beaten both versions, the 3DS one is actually easier by far.

I was hoping for a bit of Hero customization, but I guess I'm stuck with the default.

Well, ninja

Should know it's Soren.

Also, do I infer that you haven't played either of the Tellius FEs?

Ah, right! Soren! See, I knew it started with an S.

I'll make some sort of effort at remembering that name, if only just to say it in my conversations.

And no, I have not played the in/famous Tellius FEs, despite a certain some one, who is totally in love with the series, sort of insisting that I do (I don't mind that persistence though). I mean, I will, just not quite possible at the moment.

Edited by ___