• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know DQVI has one of the strangest equipment-compatibility oddities I've ever seen in an RPG.

May share my opinion on Litten's final evolution.

Do you think it's a terrible abomination and an insult to felines everywhere?

Ninja'd me, and seems to have changed his sig to not get called Italian

Will know DQVI has one of the strangest equipment-compatibility oddities I've ever seen in an RPG.Do you think it's a terrible abomination and an insult to felines everywhere?

Yes, my feelings...

I put that I was going to pick Litten, but I hate Incineroar. I really hate it. It looks stupid and mutilates the fine feline form of its prior evolutions.

It's been a while since I've hated a video game character this much. The sort of hate I have for Sanaki.

Now, I'm torn. Do I get Rowlet, because I like Ghost types, or do I get Popplio, so I can kill Incineroar when I battle my rival? But picking Rowlet will doom Litten to an eternal purgatory, forever living in a pokeball, never to know life nor love and dwell forgotten, sitting on a desk of a professor, until the day he's retired and the pokeball gets thrown into a box of various office supplies and put into storage, until the day the building catches fire a mercifully destroys the pokeball within, with the Litten inside, sparing it from ever evolving into that monstrosity and it will thank fate for the release.
Edited by Rezzy

Will know quack is a term for poor members of my profession

Will know I still don't get your beef with Sanaki, considering she's very good at her job while still coming across as young, but that sums up what I think of Incineroar well

Yeah, lots of people don't get my hatred of Sanaki, but Incineroar is reaching that level. I don't know why the Fire starters always have to have these Macho evolutions.

Apparently doesn't like Fennekin even though it broke the cycle. Temporarily I suppose.

At least it's not Fire/Fighting.

Edited by Emerson

Will know I thought Delphox was ok, but am tired of Fire/Fighting, and starters that look like Fire/Fighting, even if they're Fire/Dark

Will know we'd probably have a Dark/Fighting/Psychic starter trio before we got that.

I mean main types, not secondary types like Gen 6.

also im still salty that they did the double super effective thing rather than give one starter a fighting chance against the one it starts weak to

Edited by Emerson