• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Glaceon Sage said:

Should play Binding Blade at some point too.

Ehhh, Ive heard that its good, but I have also heard that it is chock full with Bullshit, so I might play it with some experience of other games under my belt.

Just now, Glaceon Sage said:

Should play Binding Blade at some point too.

Ehhh, Ive heard that its good, but I have also heard that it is chock full with Bullshit, so I might play it with some experience of other games under my belt.

Just now, Nym said:

Is not play a Monster Hunter game

I have actually played a monster hunter game. Monster hunter four Ultimate, I haven't completely beaten it, I'm still at that town that you need to help completely rebuild, but it is so fun!

Just now, Nym said:

Is not play a Monster Hunter game

I have actually played a monster hunter game. Monster hunter four Ultimate, I haven't completely beaten it, I'm still at that town that you need to help completely rebuild, but it is so fun!

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

Knows I'm kinda sad because both of my friends have 4 while I didn't find it so I had to buy Gen

Knows I'm kinda sad because both of my friends have 4 while I didn't find it so I had to buy Gen

Why are you sad with Gen, it doesn't seem that bad!

I mean that I have to wait for them to finish 4 to buy the next one, and they are only halfway through

Why are you sad with Gen, it doesn't seem that bad!

I mean that I have to wait for them to finish 4 to buy the next one, and they are only halfway through

Just now, Nym said:

Ah. It's a huge game, I still haven't finished it, but I've also been away from it for months and have literally forgotten all the controls :lol:. Still in that town you rebuild after you save the world from that dragon thing