Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably knows how awesome red robin is XD

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Knows I dislike both Robins with a passion.

Their stats do suck pretty bad I heroes

On top of whatever other hate you have LOL

Knows my opinion of Avatars in Fire Emblem

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Probably knows how awesome red robin is XD

Their stats do suck pretty bad I heroes

On top of whatever other hate you have LOL

They're bland, needlessly worshipped, self-insert Sues that take spotlight away from poor Chrom.  

They also break the rules other characters in the first gen have to follow, namely getting all normal classes as reclass options when everyone else has like three options including their base.  

Therefore, both will draw my ire.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

Will know:

17 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Will know I'm curious as to who she used in Conquest.

I'm currently on Chapter 22, but for the rundown:

Sniper!Mozu, Xander, Leo, Sorc!Nyx, Sorc!Odin, Strategist!Elise, Bow Knight!Niles, Camilla, Nyx!Strategist!Forrest, Mozu!Great Knight!Siegbert, Elise!Dark Knight!Ophelia, Azura, Jakob, and Corrin, as much as I want to bench the last one.  Effie and Avatar!Dwyer saw some use but have been dropped off in favor of Forrest and Siegbert.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

Will know I didn't have that much trouble with Odin in an initial Hard/Classic run.

Jakob's probably significantly better if you're using F Corrin though, and I got a lot of use out of his personal skill (the avoid boost probably makes it my favorite of the partner skills).

Edited by Glaceon Sage

35 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Will know:

I'm currently on Chapter 22, but for the rundown:

Sniper!Mozu, Xander, Leo, Sorc!Nyx, Sorc!Odin, Strategist!Elise, Bow Knight!Niles, Camilla, Nyx!Strategist!Forrest, Mozu!Great Knight!Siegbert, Elise!Dark Knight!Ophelia, Azura, Jakob, and Corrin, as much as I want to bench the last one.  Effie and Avatar!Dwyer saw some use but have been dropped off in favor of Forrest and Siegbert.

Okay then. I'll tell you who I used in my Conquest run:

Corrin, Flora, Felicia, Anna (Adventurer), Elise (though it might make you question my sanity, she was a Maid), Xander, Camilla (Wyvern Lord), Sophie (Paladin), Azura!Midori (Kinshi Knight), Felicia!Nina (Adventurer), Peri!Soleil (Bow Knight), Elise!Ophelia (DARK KNIGHT), Selena (Bow Knight), Selena!Velouria, Azura, Flora!Kana

Will know I think that Jakob drew the short straw in terms of the "Partner" skills.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Will know that Fates practically destroyed my faith in dodgetanking. (BTW, what is your Corrin's talent? I forgot to state mine, but I chose Troubadour)