• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that i can't find someone to give me a wii... and all i'm asking is just the console and i offered 50 bucks for it... not like i'm asking for games and cables... fuck this shit, i might have to actually fix mine :/

Edited by SlayerX

Needs a Wii.

Probably doesn't see WEXP in RD to be a big problem.

Well, there's the problem of all but one of the Sages getting E Staves upon promotion to third tier. And the problem of getting Micaiah to SS rank Light Magic in only two chapters...

Needs a Wii.

Well, there's the problem of all but one of the Sages getting E Staves upon promotion to third tier. And the problem of getting Micaiah to SS rank Light Magic in only two chapters...

Actually use micaiah and battle save abuse (doesn't actually take long for her to have good speed). Or use another light sage.

Knows i miss RD ;-;

Moved from South America to North America.

Actually use micaiah and battle save abuse (doesn't actually take long for her to have good speed).

I'm not PKL.

Or use another light sage.

There aren't any (Laura, Rhys and Oliver are Saints).

I consider laguz strike leveling up to be a bigger problem than either. As for Micaiah not getting to SS light, 4-E has buyable Arms Scrolls.

Probably considers BEXP offered for pacifism not worth bothering to go for.

Will know that I never gave any thought to filling out the support library.

Is it because most people would submit the dialogue to Vince anyways?

Have you thought about putting the Discipline Skill to use? Aside from that, ditto what MKS said.

Didn't feel great discomfort nearly an hour ago.

WHADYA MEAN I DID BADLY ON TIME!?

Have you thought about putting the Discipline Skill to use?

Oh, I do. Problem is, that Micaiah doesn't double, as her speed sucks more than a black hole.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Is it because most people would submit the dialogue to Vince anyways?

I suppose it's more because it's just too damn tedious.

Doesn't know what rudder camping is.

Oh, I do. Problem is, that Micaiah doesn't double, as her speed sucks more than a black hole.

That's one of the reasons BEXP is there. And just be glad none of the mages have speed growths below 35%. Besides, you don't have to get her Light Magic rank to SS.

Could always kill every enemy on the map and wait in the case of FE 7&8 support library build-up.