• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to take the Nohr path

I think that's the first one I'm doing. Only reason I'm considering Hoshido is because Sakura. If Felicia or Hinoka are on Hoshido, then I think I'm definitely doing it.

Probably gonna do Nohr because I love a good challenge buuuut. Also which one are you doing?

Best badge. Got ninja'd, but it does still apply, actually.

Edited by Reason

I think that's the first one I'm doing. Only reason I'm considering Hoshido is because Sakura. If Felicia or Hinoka are on Hoshido, then I think I'm definitely doing it.

Probably gonna do Nohr because I love a good challenge buuuut. Also which one are you doing?

Felicia and Hinoka are on Hoshido. Look at the boxart, kid.

Also, according to some other Forum game, a pest.

Felicia and Hinoka are on Hoshido. Look at the boxart, kid.

Also, according to some other Forum game, a pest.

Damn it! I might actually go Hoshido, then. >_>

M!Kamui badge.

Might be someone I may ask for help with an AMV I have in mind. Seeing as he's familiar with the series I plan on working with.

What series?

Hasn't changed his avi in what I'm pretty sure was a few weeks.

Knows it's stupid to sleep when there's only two people left. >_>

If I ever made it that far in an actual HG (let's be real here, I'd die right away), I'd either hunt him down or hide really well.

Will know I changed my avvie from Nightmare Rarity to Luna sooner than planned. And I might end up changing it near the end of this month.

What series?

TTGL. And it's a character-centric one. Specifically, it's centered around a certain character who bears the Welsh name of an Irish goddess. (Who I did have an avvie image of back in February.) I'm not working on it now, but I do feel like I have a few scenes picked out for the lyrics of the song I plan on using in said AMV. (Said song is called "Endless Mist of Nightmares".) However, there's still a few scenes I still haven't picked to fit certain parts of the song. If and when I get around to laying down the groundwork, I'll be asking for help with that. Edited by Just call me AL