• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wondered, it actually has to hit something to count as a use, right?

Kinda figured - I mean, hey, if it really was worth hyping the way the story does, I wouldn't expect it to be so heavy that you're better off just using a sword instead (which, incidentally, is the biggest issue with it).

Doesn't know what a Telethia is.

I actually don't know, I barely use it between sharpening and getting the Gilded sword, since you spend most of that time as a Goron.

In the void.

I actually don't know, I barely use it between sharpening and getting the Gilded sword, since you spend most of that time as a Goron.

Fair enough, given the fact that the item needed to get the Gilded Sword needs you to win the Goron Races, which are rather close to where you sharpen the sword in the first place.

You get it

Knows how bad the Gungnir is and even the summon skills weren't really all that worth it.

Oh, and that's another thing - the summons don't discriminate between friend and foe, which makes THEM useless too (to say nothing of the fact they take so long to actually cast - not that I've ever used them).

Ack...

Edited by Levant Caprice

Has 2 cats

ninja'd me, presumably has more than 2 cats

Oh, and that's another thing - the summons don't discriminate between friend and foe, which makes THEM useless too (to say nothing of the fact they take so long to actually cast - not that I've ever used them).

You'd have to get real lucky to not hit a partner when using summons, it's highly improbable though.

It could've had at least one upgrade, but alas

Edited by Soledai

Leaving Oven Town today

Didn't just get woken up incredibly early by guys being really loud on the roof, right above my room.

Sorry about the lazy fact but that really pissed me off.

Relatable, I've been woken up my bass shaking my house, the car was parked practically right outside my window