• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows tripping is better off gone

To be fair, I don't mind it being a side effect of certain moves, or a banana peel.

Will know that I prefer the Wii U version.

Will know what really sold me on the Wii U version was the stages (I don't really care for most of the 3DS version's exclusive stages), and the My Music.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Posted

Knows it's stupid that door keys or lockpicks are required to beat the final chapter.

Lockpicks, Door keys, Lock staff if you have Tina, Warp, Rewarp . At which point, you should have plenty of keys in any case.

Will know I found it a good idea actually, but it was implemented poorly.

It really screwed me in the final chapter. Couldn't bring tons of my best units including Lara because I had to use them too much in 24x.

This doesn't sound like a implementation flaw, this is a you problem.

You don't have to use the S Drinks, just let a character hold them at the prep screen and you can bring them, just in case you didn't know.

Knows I feel sry that I stopped playing DQ VI for her.

Will continue it sometime.

This doesn't sound like a implementation flaw, this is a you problem.

You don't have to use the S Drinks, just let a character hold them at the prep screen and you can bring them, just in case you didn't know.

I just think it wasn't a good idea to use the unit's HP as relevant stat for the fatigue.

It had worked better for me, if it would have based on their levels / total experience.
Or there should be a limit for exp. in a chapter. If an unit passes it, it'll be fatigued.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Herr Jules, pls

Made me say that

I just think it wasn't a good idea to use the unit's HP as relevant stat for the fatigue.

It had worked better for me, if it would have depended on their levels / total experience.
Or there should be a limit for exp. in a chapter. If an unit passes it, it'll be fatigued.

I get what you're saying, but it does make sense when I think on it; higher health means you can last longer, think of it like cardio exercise in a way.

The first would be really bad for the units starting out or the ones that join at low levels, I'd think, because they'd have no exp at all to help with that in case they get into lots of encounters.

The latter isn't a bad idea either, and that could encourage letting more units fight, but something about it doesn't sit quite right with me

Edited by Soledai