• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

See what I mean? You're reasons are unjustified, just about those few others who think they dislike me, or nonsesically choose to jump into a bandwagon, for the pettiest of reasons. Your's being, because I "make annoying topics", or something silly like that. Something of which you could easily choose to handwave, instead of choosing the Higher Moral Ground and being the mature person you pretend to be, by looking down on my Internet persona.

And yes, I could've easily taken this to PM, but it's always much more fun to put on a bit of a show. See, I could've spared you like the rest of the other fools, but I realize you're at least three-quarters smarter than they may be capable of. Unlike them, I actually don't let myself get carried away with what I think is a poor first-impression.

Well, yeah, it's mostly a collection of nitpicks, like the hundreds of threads, spamming, the no-facts in this thread. Bandwagoning has nothing to do with it btw.

But, you've also been kind of... rude, mean, etc to me and some people I assosiate with, too? You've badmouthed autistics on at least one occasion and that's kind of not cool (sister is autistic, mom suspects I'm on the Autism spectrum, though I don't know the truth to this one). Had I seen this more serious side of you more often I problably wouldn't feel half of these things.

No listed favorite FE.

Could post this fact about me too.

You've badmouthed autistics on at least one occasion and that's kind of not cool (sister is autistic, mom suspects I'm on the Autism spectrum, though I don't know the truth to this one).

That's worded very kindly.

Autism is an illness.

No one here has to make fun of using it to other people, much less to call someone an autistic who isn't.
That's just a nasty version of an insult.

PS: If I read sth. like that here, I'll report it at once (even if it should be only a bad joke). It's not sth. you may make fun of it.

Knows his low opinion of Zestiria is likely well founded.

PS: If I read sth. like that here, I'll report it at once (even if it should be only a bad joke). It's not sth. you may make fun of it.

You're supposed to, it's in the CoC, Herr Jules

Edited by Soledai