Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Does agree on that, and would likely appreciate the no deaths required patch for SD. :)

The no deaths patch ain't nearly enough for me to see Shadow Dragon as worth playing...

Stefan badge.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a Crimson Knight.

Is a xyr.
(Basically just a graphical update. The better mechanics from GBA and GC/Wii days? Not present... Nor are supports. Kinda lame really. :\ Such potential... Could have been our Fire Red.)

True, it's just a straight port as far as I know.

Well, yeah, it's mostly a collection of nitpicks, like the hundreds of threads, spamming, the no-facts in this thread. Bandwagoning has nothing to do with it btw.

But, you've also been kind of... rude, mean, etc to me and some people I assosiate with, too? You've badmouthed autistics on at least one occasion and that's kind of not cool (sister is autistic, mom suspects I'm on the Autism spectrum, though I don't know the truth to this one). Had I seen this more serious side of you more often I problably wouldn't feel half of these things.

Oh...in that case, I really do have to apologize, then. See, when I said what I said, it should be noted that I wouldn't actually mean to offend autistic people. For one, I know it's not a sickness (as some people seem to think), but a condition. However, when I said what I said, I only really meant the negative connotations involved with it...which, still isn't the best justification, 'aye.

Anyway, I didn't entirely expect you to answer. So, uh, thanks for clearing this out. I'll *try* to not be too much of that person...but I can only garantee that part. It's not exactly a crime to be a little typsy-minded in FftF. -u-

Oh...in that case, I really do have to apologize, then. See, when I said what I said, it should be noted that I wouldn't actually mean to offend autistic people. For one, I know it's not a sickness (as some people seem to think), but a condition. However, when I said what I said, I only really meant the negative connotations involved with it...which, still isn't the best justification, 'aye.

Anyway, I didn't entirely expect you to answer. So, uh, thanks for clearing this out. I'll *try* to not be too much of that person...but I can only garantee that part. It's not exactly a crime to be a little typsy-minded in FftF. -u-

I really appreciate you apologizing, not making it toxic, etc. Thank you.

Changed his badge.