• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the rare people who likes the GBA supports system over the others.

Well, the optimum is still a combination of GBA and FE9's with the ability to gain points from a 3-tile radius... but it's far better than the non-limited supports of 13.

Knows I don't mind grinding for supports but want to accommodate for those who do.

Well, the optimum is still a combination of GBA and FE9's with the ability to gain points from a 3-tile radius... but it's far better than the non-limited supports of 13.

Knows I don't mind grinding for supports but want to accommodate for those who do.

I'd be surprised if it didn't wind up inferior overall - it's not like FE9's support system didn't have its own issues.

Didn't see the new thread that got deleted.

I'd be surprised if it didn't wind up inferior overall - it's not like FE9's support system didn't have its own issues.

Didn't see the new thread that got deleted.

More or less, my opinion on how support growth should work is there being two ways to gain points, by fighting within a three-tile radius and by being deployed together. This makes it so the player can speed up supports without the extremely strict "next to each other" thing but can get them without doing that if they continually use the units. And keep the five conversation C-A system from 6-9.

A person.

More or less, my opinion on how support growth should work is there being two ways to gain points, by fighting within a three-tile radius and by being deployed together. This makes it so the player can speed up supports without the extremely strict "next to each other" thing but can get them without doing that if they continually use the units. And keep the five conversation C-A system from 6-9.

A person.

I think the 5 support limit just doesn't work - what if one of the supporters either gets RNG screwed or falls behind? Then I'm forced to either drop that unit, wasting the supports that I accumulated, or keep using them for the sake of a support that was already built up, in the process winding up with my army being inferior to if I had replaced the weak link with one that was capable of pulling their weight. It's a lose-lose situation.

Might watch truTV.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I think the 5 support limit just doesn't work - what if one of the supporters gets RNG screwed? Then I'm forced to either drop that unit, wasting the supports that I accumulated, or keep using them for the sake of a support that was already built up, in the process winding up with my army being inferior to if I had replaced the screwed unit with one that was capable of pulling their weight. It's a lose-lose situation.

Might watch truTV.

At the same time, not limiting the A supports at all didn't work either. Though maybe add a way to remove levels (special grow apart conversations?) like in 10, but that seems forced.

I do want a limit on it.

Eric.

Edited by Glaceon Mage