Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Got ahead of me as I was about to post.

Likes ellipses

I think I called you a "she" and sort of stuck with that until told otherwise. Mostly because of your avatar.

And what would you call me now?

Gender is a lot more complex than just a simple "he" or "she"

I'm perfectly fine with just "you" or even "it", just fyi, i'm only a random person online.

Incorrect; I didn't dislike Birthright, I appreciated Conquest more. (gameplay-wise, story is an absolute mess.

Knows that money and weapons almost literally rain down on you from the sky in Birthright, at least compared to Conquest.

Edit:

Glac:

class: ninja, mage, ...

Edited by ___

Might know that I refuse to buy into SF's hyping Ryoma up as a god of war (or the second coming of Jesus, whichever you prefer).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

May or may not agree with me that Ryoma is a terrible leader.

And what would you call me now?

Gender is a lot more complex than just a simple "he" or "she"

I'm perfectly fine with just "you" or even "it", just fyi, i'm only a random person online.

I'm happy to call people whatever they identify as, (unless it's it, that seems weird) I just have this thing in my head where I like to have at least some concept of the person behind the screen, so to speak. Without clear evidence to the contrary, I usually just go by what their avatar looks like. God knows nontraditional gender conformity is no stranger to me. Adolescence was a confusing time for me, struggling with my own identity.

Should know having a completely broken sword locked to you might do that.

I guess, but it's not like he's unkillable, because Fates doesn't have true hit, and that means hit rates that you'd laugh off as a certain miss in other FE games are much more likely to hit; likewise, it means that hit rates you'd consider to be a certain hit in other FE games are more likely to miss too.

Likes cats.