Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Nymja.

What's so bad about them?

They have a lot of health, and they regenerate ~130 health per turn. They also regen a bit every time they do a physical attack. They also always appear with other monsters.

They're not super dangerous if you're prepared, but they still take forever to kill.

Edited by shinpichu

Will know I don't really watch TruTV at all.She can, but only in the Onsen level(which is the dungeon after the Imperial Villa). It's actually not really that much worse than fighting her solo, as the other monsters go down pretty quick compared to her.What makes the Treasure Vault (part of the Villa) dangerous is that it's a series of rooms with only one-way exits, which means you can't run from any fights. So if you run into her, you may as well just give up and reset, since you're likely not prepared to fight her.

So the one thing to take from all this is that she's essentially a boss in mook clothing.

Didn't get hit with Extreme Speed.

Likes the Luck stat

Has a horrible French <3.

(Would love to see it tho, could also help it).

La jeune femme, Rezzy, est stupide. For me, it's not so much remembering the words, but grammar and spelling that always gets me.

Knows the true.

Likes the Luck stat

La jeune femme, Rezzy, est stupide. For me, it's not so much remembering the words, but grammar and spelling that always gets me.

Nah, you're not stupid <3. French is really hard in term of writting yea, stupid rules for no reason.

But hey, you didn't heard my English speaking, it still needs some work.

Edited by Nym

Ercberukan

Knows the true.

Nah, you're not stupid <3. French is really hard in term of writting yea, stupid rules for no reason.

But hey, you didn't heard my English speaking, it still needs some work.

I haven't actually spoken French since I visited France 9 years ago, so it's rusty beyond recognition. I suppose Canadian French is different than France French, sort of like American English is different than England English.

Visited France 9 years ago

I haven't actually spoken French since I visited France 9 years ago, so it's rusty beyond recognition. I suppose Canadian French is different than France French, sort of like American English is different than England English.

Sort off, there's a different accent of course but only a few words are different. I've discussed with someone who was born in France and we could understand each other almost perfectly ^^.