Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Sumire in sig.The same one in my avi, and that I posted the picture of in HHH.

You posted the pic? Link pls?

Isn't packing a Steel Kukri.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog avi

Knows it wasn't a specific event at all, just a more general woe with existence that came to a head once again.

Ahh, I see.

Keep your head up cornrad, I know saying that doesn't always help, but you know what to do if you ever feel like screaming real loud.(assuming you want to do that without the screaming bit)

Edited by Soledai

Will know she's scary fast and has an attack that can target 3/5 of your party, hits twice in a row, and can KO your squishier party members in one turn even with her attack debuffed.

And I think there's a boss palette swap of her that I fight later, so that should be fun.

Edited by shinpichu

Will know she's scary fast and has an attack that can target 3/5 of your party, hits twice in a row, and can KO your squishier party members in one turn even with her attack debuffed.And I think there's a boss palette swap of her that I fight later, so that should be fun.

SUCCESS! (I wanted to know how bad she really was anyways)

Might have played Summon Night Swordcraft Story for the GBA.

Will know I have not.

SUCCESS! (I wanted to know how bad she really was anyways)

Might have played Summon Night Swordcraft Story for the GBA.

Also keep in mind that she's a regular monster, not a boss, so she turns up in regular encounters.

Heaven help you if you run into her in the treasure vault like I did.

Will know I have not.Also keep in mind that she's a regular monster, not a boss, so she turns up in regular encounters.Heaven help you if you run into her in the treasure vault like I did.

Don't tell me she can appear with other enemies... She can, can't she?

Might watch Impractical Jokers on truTV.

Will know I don't really watch TruTV at all.

Don't tell me she can appear with other enemies... She can, can't she?

She can, but only in the Onsen level(which is the dungeon after the Imperial Villa). It's actually not really that much worse than fighting her solo, as the other monsters go down pretty quick compared to her.

What makes the Treasure Vault (part of the Villa) dangerous is that it's a series of rooms with only one-way exits, which means you can't run from any fights. So if you run into her, you may as well just give up and reset, since you're likely not prepared to fight her.

Edited by shinpichu

UN is the same as a site that rents/has answers for textbooks.

Has an avatar, which I guess is a girl, but I thought was a boy upon first glance

They're quite androgynous, I admit. I don't think the game actually specifies Momunofu's gender, but all the monsters in DT2 are either girls or fruit, so I assume they're female. Edited by shinpichu

DanMan

and knows that I have a big audition I have to leave for in like an hour.

and that college starts tomorrow

good luck and don't forget all the stuff I told you about college. ;w; ESPECIALLY NOW. Just take it easy there. Edited by Cirnegg