• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Has a lot more favourite female characters than favourite male characters.

1 minute ago, The Malign Knight said:

Avi is cute

You mean mine or Soul's? (I think I might've ninja'd you) If you mean mine, that's quite strange, considering how often women reject the character in my avatar and treat him badly for having feelings/concern for them (even for doing things as innocent as inviting a girl in his Statistics class to join their Statistics study group in the university library or being concerned for a girl from his work who might be studying too much and overdoing it). I mean, if he really was cute, I doubt women would treat him that poorly for the sincerity he showed them. I'm not saying you're wrong to think he's cute. I just find it strange since in the series he's from, no one really holds his looks in high regard, particularly women. 

Is a human

43 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Has a lot more favourite female characters than favourite male characters.

You mean mine or Soul's? (I think I might've ninja'd you) If you mean mine, that's quite strange, considering how often women reject the character in my avatar and treat him badly for having feelings/concern for them (even for doing things as innocent as inviting a girl in his Statistics class to join their Statistics study group in the university library or being concerned for a girl from his work who might be studying too much and overdoing it). I mean, if he really was cute, I doubt women would treat him that poorly for the sincerity he showed them. I'm not saying you're wrong to think he's cute. I just find it strange since in the series he's from, no one really holds his looks in high regard, particularly women. 

I actually meant Soul's. My apologies for this misunderstanding.

Is a really good PMing buddy.

4 minutes ago, ___ said:

@Randoman who is your avatar?

Sorry, but that's something I'd rather keep anonymous, in regards to both the character and the series he's from. It's very obscure, but I just know people would bash on both the character and where he's from a truckload. Like... Takumi from FE Fates levels of bashing/hate. If you really want to know that badly and you promise you won't tell anyone, just send me a PM asking about it.

2 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Takumi from FE Fates levels of bashing/hate. If you really want to know that badly and you promise you won't tell anyone, just send me a PM asking about it.

I highly doubt that.

Little Ai.

Play with his name and you get Soul => Luso, the name of an FF character.

2 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Is a really good PMing buddy.

Sorry, but that's something I'd rather keep anonymous, in regards to both the character and the series he's from. It's very obscure, but I just know people would bash on both the character and where he's from a truckload. Like... Takumi from FE Fates levels of bashing/hate. If you really want to know that badly and you promise you won't tell anyone, just send me a PM asking about it.

That's some statement to make about a character.

Engages passively in a conversation

also hate is good, makes things more interesting and advances eventually, leading to a road of absolute.

The moment obscurity becomes public, the absolute dies; it is eventual.

Edited by Antagonist Edgelord
im stupid

"might have pretended to be mildly amused.

might have been sarcastic to mock and make a point.

might have had intentions meant to do """""harm""""" when posted. "

these are all specualtions, not facts

fact is, you are something or someone i don't really know much about and therefore lead me to wear a nonexistent tinfoilhat and think of theories and speculations about your persona reinforced only by circumstancial evidence as no solid evidence exists.