• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Should know that idea is improbable because IS gets less money out of it than making two games.

How exactly?

Then how did Fates's Special Edition of Fates make it in the stores?

If these two parts would be sold for 180-190% more of one single game, I can't really see a loss, especially since the investment costs would be lower than for producing two games on two discs.

Will know the point wasn't really explained.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Will know that I have that one, but still it's like paying for all three pretty much

That's what I tried to point out.
I don't see a financial problem for IS when FE6 and FE7 would be released together, of course, for a higher price than for only one game.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ

Just now, はたの 秦 こころ said:

That's why I tried to point out.
I don't see a financial problem for IS when FE6 and FE7 would be released together, of course, for a higher price than for only one game.

Well yes, but still they would be sold separately because the majority wouldn't have the ability to buy both for a higher price...and actually Fates was the same people in different stories, Sword of Seals and Blazing Sword is a different story though...

FE6 + 7 story are related to each other, same as for FE1 + 3.
I don't really see a problem why both shouldn't be released on one disc.
The number of people who still owns a GBA with FE7 isn't too large I'd say, so not too many people would be screwed by buying FE7 a second time.

Well that is the thing, FE1 + FE3 have the same lord. And FE14 also has the same main character. In FE6 Roy is the Lord and in FE7 we have three different main characters and Roy is only mentioned in the end, of course a game where Blazing Sword takes part first and then Sword of Seals stars after is something I wouldn't mind happening. It is just that they could make a game with both in it but I still consider them two different games though like FE9 and FE10

Edited by James Bond

Personally I think it's just too much work.

FE6 and FE7 are full games on their own, there's no need to remake both at once.

Also FE6/7 are much less related to each other than 1/3 or 9/10.  You can erase one and not much would be different in the other.

Anyway, is Sask.