• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Will know there are decent patches out which fixed most of FE6's main problems.

Honestly FE6 is the only JP part which needs a remake the least simply because some good gameplay fixed patches exist.

I don't think so - there's the matter of not everyone knowing Roy's tale, and at the end of the day, it's still unpolished.

Might not find if FE6 gets a remake, then only along with FE7, similar to book 1 + 2 from the Akaneia series.

I don't see such an endeavor working out for workload  reasons, in addition to the below point.

FE6 + 7 story are related to each other, same as for FE1 + 3.
I don't really see a problem why both shouldn't be released on one disc.
The number of people who still owns a GBA with FE7 isn't too large I'd say, so not too many people would be screwed by buying FE7 a second time.

The problem with that is, only a small minority of FE7's story has anything to do with FE6. 

Doesn't think IS is gonna drop the ball if they try to remake the Jugdral games. Maybe.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

FE6 is basically the second generation of FE7. Sure, most characters from 7 don't reappear / aren't playable in 6 but there's still enough story connection for me to make it similar to FE4 with two generations. The main difference would be that FE6 + 7 feature way more chapters all together than FE4. 

Should know

35 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

FE6 is basically the second generation of FE7. Sure, most characters from 7 don't reappear / aren't playable in 6 but there's still enough story connection for me to make it similar to FE4 with two generations. The main difference would be that FE6 + 7 feature way more chapters all together than FE4. 

A grand total of four characters (Marcus, Merlinus, Bartre, and Karel) are playable in both games.  Six (Roy, Lilina, Wolt, Sue, Lugh, and Raigh) have variable parents, and five (Klein, Clarine, Hugh, Fir, and Igrene) have preset parents in 7.

It's honestly not enough to justify a genealogy-ish system.

Keep in mind, FE6 has almost 60 playable characters as is

Edited by Glaceon Sage

7 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

what would be the point though? saving money?

they're two separate games, and it'd be best for them to get two separate remakes. i doubt echoes would've been as good as it was if it had to share its budget with another game

10 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Should know

A grand total of four characters (Marcus, Merlinus, Bartre, and Karel) are playable in both games.  Six (Roy, Lilina, Wolt, Sue, Lugh, and Raigh) have variable parents, and four (Klein, Clarine, Hugh, and Igrene) have preset parents in 7.

It's honestly not enough to justify a genealogy-ish system.

Keep in mind, FE6 has almost 60 playable characters as is

I see.

Just now, unique said:

what would be the point though? saving money?

they're two separate games, and it'd be best for them to get two separate remakes. i doubt echoes would've been as good as it was if it had to share its budget with another game

Echoes is unrelated for like 99% to any other part aside of the Zeke's and WWs backstory so there's no point to bring it out with an other part.

The main reason why I would prefer a collection of a continent is that I can enjoy the story in one go. 

Playing TPDP.

1 minute ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

The main reason why I would prefer a collection of a continent is that I can enjoy the story in one go. 

The stories of Fe6 and 7 aren't that connected, tbh. The main villains of FE7 are basically unrelated to most of what happens in FE6.