• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Isn't under siege and dealing with traitors (though the traitors were part of the enemy forces and formed their own faction).

Is dealing with rouge solders, among the more stressful hyrule warriors scenarios. Especially  when they recruit your men to their side. 

23 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Is dealing with rouge solders, among the more stressful hyrule warriors scenarios. Especially  when they recruit your men to their side. 

I'd say what really makes those bad is that the enemy forces try to mess up your base as aggressively as in fatal three-way scenarios - a good deal of them have a high morale unit spawn and threaten to storm the Allied Base, and you usually can't get rid of them before they despawn because you have to worry about the recruiters. Speaking of, I found Young Link's level 4 mission to be pretty awful - it has Agitha (and a random IBP) as rogue recruiters, and three Darknuts trying to wreck your base. At the same time.

Eevee.

23 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I'd say what really makes those bad is that the enemy forces try to mess up your base as aggressively as in fatal three-way scenarios - a good deal of them have a high morale unit spawn and threaten to storm the Allied Base, and you usually can't get rid of them before they despawn because you have to worry about the recruiters. Speaking of, I found Young Link's level 4 mission to be pretty awful - it has Agitha (and a random IBP) as rogue recruiters, and three Darknuts trying to wreck your base. At the same time.

Eevee.

17 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Eevee.

Ugghhh, I remember that one.

now I need to go back to therapy because of that reminder 

5 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Is a rouge soldier like a rogue soldier, but with more of a red hue to it?:lol:

Is apparently having a bit of trouble with Hyrule Warriors.