• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Might not have seen the replay that was posted, which was painful to watch because it was an Ice vs Dragon match, and the Ice guy got swept - by which I meant 6-0'd.

7 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Might not have seen the replay that was posted, which was painful to watch because it was an Ice vs Dragon match, and the Ice guy got swept - by which I meant 6-0'd.

I mean the guy is in idiot, whythe hell would you bm rest against an Arceus that also has Calm Mind, hello?

To be fair however, even if this guy didn't do that, I think you would have won especially if you had a Garchomp or Salamence on your side. There's a reason why Dragons were king of the meta until the Fairy were introduced. And you had an Arceus.

Edited by Nym

43 minutes ago, Nym said:

I mean the guy is in idiot, whythe hell would you bm rest against an Arceus that also has Calm Mind, hello?

To be fair however, even if this guy didn't do that, I think you would have won especially if you had a Garchomp or Salamence on your side. There's a reason why Dragons were king of the meta until the Fairy were introduced. And you had an Arceus.

It's not just that - it's that he also waited until the Arceus had maxed out its stats to get any ideas. Like paralyzing it. And then right after, he tried to switch in Weavile, which was one of the few Pokemon that could've stopped it. That being said, you do have a point.

Probably used multiple Eevee evolutions in Gen 6.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

On 10/5/2017 at 2:53 PM, Soul~! said:

When did I think that.

Is adorable.

Can’t exactly recall, I was oribally just joking about double post shenanigans.

alternate color