Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Is a critic of the good old classics and obviously doesn't know I can link them, but I prefer not to. And is going unto my ignore list for putting me on his ignore list. A thing that goes back to my time on Miiverse.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Is only putting me on ignore because I put him on ignore (which is really petty of him, in my opinion).

I'm going to lift it, but be sure to lift it on me. I apologize for my rudeness. Also can you accept that I can post it directly but I promise it will be once per page, got it? By the time you read this you will no longer be on my ignore list.

Has a name comprised of two words Ninja and Monkey.

1 hour ago, John Denver Fan said:

Also can you accept that I can post it directly but I promise it will be once per page, got it?

Having it once per page can help, but still, having it in the open can still slow down old computers and be annoying. I'm just saying, if you want to to link videos it is beneficial with little to no downside to have them in spoilers or indirectly linked.

From the southeastern U.S.

13 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Having it once per page can help, but still, having it in the open can still slow down old computers and be annoying. I'm just saying, if you want to to link videos it is beneficial with little to no downside to have them in spoilers or indirectly linked.

From the southeastern U.S.

All of that argument with @NinjaMonkey happened because my brother got onto my account when I forgot to log out, with a ton of stuff going on in my life it is easy to forget things. How he used the colours you ask, he watches me when I post. 

Hasn't defeated a Guardian in Breath of The Wild.