Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Ran into a glitch in Crazy Cutters.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Suggests that Pirate Land is harder than Horror Land

Because the game kept fucking me over. The Stars would end up in front of me when i didn't have enough coins, we kept getting the worst Battle Minigames. One time we got the one where you have to trace with the drill so i went counterclock wise and the game just ended my play. I didn't realize you couldn't go counterclockwise so i fucked myself out of getting like 60 coins. On the last turn, i told my friend, who had a duel glove, to duel me for all my coins, because i genuinely had nothing to lose. He took all my coins.

Well, Pirate Land does have those bridges where if you land on a happening space, you just get unceremoniously blasted back to the start. That could be annoying...

Ouch.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't listening to Gangplank Galleon right now.

Y'know, I'd swear at goodluckday.site again, but I'm just going to link this song and hope everyone gets what I mean.

Is.

I saw an old friend/Tae Kwon Do classmate of mine yesterday for the first time since last year.

We were doing pad training and she commented that if that was me on a "I'm kind of queasy and my hip hurts" day, she doesn't want to see me on an "I'm feeling great!" day.

Did not discover that THERE IS A THIRD SCAM WEBSITE AND IT'S CALLED HAPPY.GOODLUCKSPACE.COM WHAT?!?!

THE UNHOLY TRIFORCE OF GOODLUCKDAY.SITE, HAPPY.USLUCKY.XYZ, AND HAPPY.GOODLUCKSPACE.COM!

End me, please.

Wants me (or anyone) to end her because of annoying scam redirects.

Interestingly enough, I just checked, and uBlock Origin doesn't display these addresses as blocked, only some shady Google stuff. And I never see these websites, either. I honestly find that whole thing puzzling. I'll try and look into it for a bit, though.