• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably doesn't have a mild headache rn. 

I was slightly annoyed at the fact that the footage and audio were out of sync, but I still liked it!

Will know that

6 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think I might try that later, that sounds like a good idea.

I use Firefox on Android because I can use the same ad-blocking extension I do on my home PC, uBlock Origin. I used to get a lot of phishing/scam popups, and I haven't seen any since switching.

I also removed a podcast app I had I installed previously that had ads in it around the same time, so I can't be 100% sure whether that contributed or not. But if switching browsers doesn't fix anything, I would recommend doing a factory reset of your phone and then slowly re-install any apps you added later to see if you can isolate which one is the troublemaker.

Presumably isn't wondering why it's called a "crack house" and not a "crack shack".

14 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Will know that

I use Firefox on Android because I can use the same ad-blocking extension I do on my home PC, uBlock Origin. I used to get a lot of phishing/scam popups, and I haven't seen any since switching.

I also removed a podcast app I had I installed previously that had ads in it around the same time, so I can't be 100% sure whether that contributed or not. But if switching browsers doesn't fix anything, I would recommend doing a factory reset of your phone and then slowly re-install any apps you added later to see if you can isolate which one is the troublemaker.

I already did do a factory reset a few weeks ago, but I am planning on installing Firefox to see if that'll work.

Didn't make a deal with a friend to play the remaster of Battle for Bikini Bottom.

My friend keeps saying it's "the greatest 3D platformer ever" and as someone who never really liked Spongebob, that game better be as good as he says it is or else he owes me the cost of the game.

Is correct.

Though i do get aching teeth in one specific tooth at very specific times of the day. Monday through Fridyay at around 11- 11:15 AM. Lasts pretty much the remainder of the hour. This only happens if i have to take the bus to my college campus. If i don't, then that specific tooth doesn't ache. It's really fucking weird, it's like it has a mind of it's own. The aching is mild btw, nothing too serious but it's annoying. I've had this go on and off since 10th grade.

Also my right eye aches at the same time as my tooth. Follows the same rules but the fact that it aches in the first place is why all of this is annoying.

Edited by Armagon

Needs to focus up, because he's about to play Beat the Clock, where if you cannot complete the task I assign before the shot clock hits zero, then you lose.

Didn't just buy Atelier Rorona DX on the Switch.

I actually played the game on PC for a bit to see if i like it and it gave off a lot of Rune Factory vibes, which is a good thing. So i bought it on Switch. (Also i just needed an excuse to have more JRPGs on the Switch, the console is perfect for them but before today, i only had three)

This is also my first Atelier game btw.

Edited by Armagon