Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is incorrect.

Said it again...

It's not my fault you keep making incorrect statements, you want me to lie to you? Hmph. <_<

Funny you call me out on ignoring the fact that Ewan's a trainee when you ignore the fact that Ewan comes late. In addition, he gets outshined by others growth wise. None of his growths are higher than 50, as opposed to, say, Eirika, who has 3 60% growths and a 70% growth. And for all that training, Ewan doesn't even turn out very good.

And his support list is horrid. The only units on it who are at least half decent are Ellen and Dorothy.

Me? YOU were the one bringing up growths. ¬¬

And growths above 50 are now consider good? What are you talking about? Ilyana's in the same place, non of her growths aside magic and resistance even reach 50.

Said that yesterday.

It's not my fault you keep making incorrect statements, you want me to lie to you? Hmph. <_<

Me? YOU were the one bringing up growths. ¬¬

And growths above 50 are now consider good? What are you talking about? Ilyana's in the same place, non of her growths aside magic and resistance even reach 50.

Said that yesterday.

I'm not in the mood to argue with you anymore, but I'll tell you something before I drop this. Soren's Strength growth (or lack thereof) irritates me in PoR. And his personality is a major reason why I despise him.