• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows what he thinks of Lyn is also an opinion.

I think she's good. But that doesn't get me deluded from knowing she is a mediocre unit. Getting 2HKO'd with meh offense isn't "Good".

And for your information, everything I say is based on actual facts (You know, ever heard of averages and enemy stats?) and never my opinion. That's the stupidest, unreliable way to judge a character.

Posted a lazy fact.

Edited by Soul

Should rephrase that to "I judge character on how well they perform for me". Like seriously, do you have any idea what tier lists are for?

Silly Bowser Soul, Tiers R 4 Queers!

Stole the joke I just posted.

Tier lists, are not just stupid lists to make characters look good or bad. They are used to judge character, in a practical, logical and theorizable way. It's fact, not opnion. And going by facts, I never stated Lyn is awful, I just stated she is pretty mediocre. Doubling is nothing special. The only thing saving her offense is the Mani Katti, which doesn't last forever and she is consantly getting WTD'd to have any good offense or durability. This is her in Eliwood/Hector mode, because we all know how excellent she is in her own Mode.

Knows I apologize for not posting a good fact.

The only cases that I apply on that is in FE10, where I happen to use Heather and Sigrun because I find them very attractive. Now, unlike you, I just don't go around judging them publicly as "good" when they're bad, and even though you don't do it with Lyn anymore, you do it with Jill or Nephenee on ocassion. Have you ever seen me overrate Heather and Sigrun? Because there were only instances of me keeping my opinion to myself.

Rolled my eyes on "unlike you". Quit assuming shit about me. You don't know why I use Jill and Nephenee, and last time I checked they were Mid High Tier so there's your tier crap for you. Everyone knows Neph is one of the best units of the game. Jill is more average but far from unusable. The fact that they're attractive is a plus. That's it. And I can't believe you're applying this to all games I play. Have you even played BlazBlue? Noel's a good fighter, but I much prefer Ragna.

Now stop assuming. You know what they say about ASSUME. It makes an ASS out of U and......actually I think that's it. :P

^ Blah blah blahs a lot.

Most definitely.

Knows I'm convinced that Soul is an FE elitist.

I'm sorry that you people wish to be secluded in your own, thick egg shells full of blasphemy and untruths. :)

Gives Soul a 'V-sign'...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Rolled my eyes on "unlike you". Quit assuming shit about me. You don't know why I use Jill and Nephenee, and last time I checked they were Mid High Tier so there's your tier crap for you. Everyone knows Neph is one of the best units of the game. Jill is more average but far from unusable. The fact that they're attractive is a plus. That's it. And I can't believe you're applying this to all games I play. Have you even played BlazBlue? Noel's a good fighter, but I much prefer Ragna.

Now stop assuming. You know what they say about ASSUME. It makes an ASS out of U and......actually I think that's it. :P

Jill and Nephenee are High Tier, but I'm not.

And I won't argue about Noel since I've only used Jin. =(

Why so raeg? It's not like I am being completely serious about what I say. :)