Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

There's more than one speedwing in the game. And I'd still rather use them on units that need them more. Vaida just joins too late for me to care about her. I use her for Support Conversation Library completion only.

What Lumi said. A 1HKO'ing beast is not a "joke", otherwise you'd have to rank Farina much lower than that, as she only has two or three chapters before Vaida joins.

Is incorrect on that.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Should start on liking Raven.

RavenxLucius OTP *shot*

Meh, Harkens cooler.

Knows Kent and Harken have similar hair IIRC.

At the very least, a properly trained Raven doesn't get doubled by Lloyd at endgame. Lloyd's annoying to take down, with 22 Damage per turn on friggin' HECTOR and all. Hector can tank Linus with Armads and take laughable to none damage, but Lloyd.... ;A;

Knows I got a lucky Silencer on Lloyd during my EHM run courtesy of Jaffar.

Uses the alphabet to spell his name.

What Lumi said. A 1HKO'ing beast is not a "joke", otherwise you'd have to rank Farina much lower than that, as she only has two or three chapters before Vaida joins.

But Farina joins on a more trainable chapter. Have her kill all the monks and bishops and she should be close to promotion by the next chapter. Hell, she can get said promotion item in that chapter.

But I promised Lumi I'll stop calling Vaida a joke, so I try using her for real before seriously judging her.

See? I can compromise. I'm not stubborn like a certain Monkey. =O

But Farina joins on a more trainable chapter. Have her kill all the monks and bishops and she should be close to promotion by the next chapter. Hell, she can get said promotion item in that chapter.

But I promised Lumi I'll stop calling Vaida a joke, so I try using her for real before seriously judging her.

See? I can compromise. I'm not stubborn like a certain Monkey. =O

You know, I never saw Farina's training as "unviable", as those monks are pretty crappy and really easy to rolfstomp with a Javelin. With that, you can get her to promotion, or very close to promotion. And that way she usually was my best peggie. 8[

Knows NM won't change his name to Andrew Wright. 8[