• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows GBA Fighter CAN'T hit anything. They're terribad. Boyd (in FE9) was my first introduction to a Fighter that didn't suck.

dorcas.png

That's base level Dorcas. Now STFU. Same goes to you, Richter.

dorcas.png

That's base level Dorcas. Now STFU. Same goes to you, Richter.

Hear that sound? You don't? It's a ton of jeers and laughs aimed right at you.

Thinks Dorcas doesn't suck.

Hear that sound? You don't? It's a ton of jeers and laughs aimed right at you.

Thinks Dorcas doesn't suck.

Speak for yourself, as that "sucky" unit is only below Geitz in the FE7 tier list, a unit you think is actually decent. It's a fact, you douchebag.

Human.

Speak for yourself, as that "sucky" unit is only below Geitz in the FE7 tier list, a unit you think is actually decent. It's a fact, you douchebag.

Human.

And you think THAT is supposed to make Dorcas look good? Color me unimpressed, hypocrite. I don't exactly think tier lists are good indicators of who's good and who's not.

And you think THAT is supposed to make Dorcas look good? Color me unimpressed, hypocrite. I don't exactly think tier lists are good indicators of who's good and who's not.

What do you think defines a "good" unit? A onerounding machine? Because, all that Dorcas really needs is Spd to be good, the abiltity to double. A Brave Axe, a weapon that comes freaking late ought to make him great. Although I see where you're coming from, since enemies are freaking weak.

What do you think defines a "good" unit? A onerounding machine? Because, all that Dorcas really needs is Spd to be good, the abiltity to double. A Brave Axe, a weapon that comes freaking late ought to make him great. Although I see where you're coming from, since enemies are freaking weak.

And that Brave Axe could be used by any other axe user, seeing as most of them aren't exactly speed demons...

Knows that Mario's Fireballs are affected by gravity.

And that Brave Axe could be used by any other axe user, seeing as most of them aren't exactly speed demons...

Knows that Mario's Fireballs are affected by gravity.

Why would anyone else need it? For one thing, Dart (If trained) is already doubling and 1RKO'ing everything he gets to double and hit. And Hector is on the same situation as Dorcas, except he isn't promoted, and doesn't have as much as Str to double and 1RKO. Not to mention the Brave Axe slows him down. All you have is Hawkeye after Dorcas.

Nothing's what it seems to be

I'm a replica, a replicaaaaa

Once? Come back when you tried him more than once, please. :(

I have! That was just the worst Dorcas in a long line of bad Dorcases! =O I wish I could see this epic Dorcas you seem to get. But he seems to want to stay away from my cart. 8[

Edited by El Rey León