• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Bantu has terrible growths, compared to Wendy's decent ones.

Wendy's other use is that she can do a triangle attack, while Bantu's ONLY use is that he recruits Tiki.

Finally, at least Wendy starts with a weapon. Bantu doesn't.

Hates armor knights; therefore, my arguements are futile anyways.

I'll stop trying now.

Decent growths or not, Wendy's a hopeless case. Being thrown into axeland immediately upon joining is not a good situation for an armor knight.

Why the hell would I want to blow THREE unit slots on a low move class??? As I see it, it'd take a lot more than a measly triangle attack for Wendy to NOT be the worst unit in the series. Not to mention having to feed kills to Wendy at far from reliable hit rates, since what are the odds that all three armors can reach an enemy, let alone surround it??

Believe me; it's not so much as me disliking armors as it is your arguments being poorly supported.

Oh, and... *looks at Wendy's bases*

*laughs maniacally*

^Did not claim Lorelei, the spear of flame.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Bantu has terrible growths, compared to Wendy's decent ones.

Bantu at least has decent enough bases to do

Jagen's job a bit with a Fire Stone. Wendy's terrible bases only ensure her high mortality rate, and the payoff from raising her is nothing special. And bases > growths in most cases. (One of the only cases I can think of where growths > bases, is if you happen to be either FE11!Wolf or FE11!Sedgar.)

Wendy's other use is that she can do a triangle attack, while Bantu's ONLY use is that he recruits Tiki.
Are we talking about the same Triangle Attack that has Wendy make her target go all "I'm sorry. Was that supposed to hurt?" before said target just happens to mortally wound her if not kill her? I'd take being able to recruit people over that any day. Oh, and FYI, all the Triangle Attack mainly is is a glorified critical hit that happens to have a 100% hit chance only if three certain units are in formation. (And the armor knight Triangle Attack is the worst incarnation of the attack there is.)
Finally, at least Wendy starts with a weapon. Bantu doesn't.

I seriously don't think this is relevant to their abilities.

Knows that I like to make one of Tinny's children the next ruler of Silesia, if he knows what I mean.

Edited by LittleAl

Knows that I cannot see ANY reason whatsoever for Wendy to NOT be the worst unit in the FE series.

Edited by Malik Maxwell