• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows thats not true with Mordecai :awesome:

Well, he's not in any real danger from physical attacks, at least...

Knows that armors are easily wrecked by magic.

Knows that I can't train Edward worth a damn, as he always wears my patience thin.

Hahahahahaha. And that's the patience you give to scrubs like Aran and Astrid? :awesome:

Is a one-woman man, despite the fact that he's claimed multiple women.

Claiming them doesnt mean "Claiming them for a harem and/or marrying them", you know. I also claimed some male characters.

Wouldn't mind what woman he ended up as with, as long as he likes her.

Hahahahahaha. And that's the patience you give to scrubs like Aran and Astrid? :awesome:

Tch... Does Edward have reliable ranged attacking? No. Does he have the durability to take hits like Aran can? The answer to that is a resounding no. And it doesn't help that Zihark comes along, and then he's pretty much obsoleted...

Is not about to watch Wipeout.

Tch... Does Edward have reliable ranged attacking?

Not really. At least not until Part 3 and 4, where that'll actually matter (3-12 and all of Part 4).

Does he have the durability to take hits like Aran can? The answer to that is a resounding no.

Yeah, I'll admit that much. But Edward's offense matters more than Aran's tanking. It's not like every chapter is a defend chapter where you have to stand still. Aran is all about hitting hard once and taking some hits. He won't get to double reliably, most of the time. Edward's durability can be redeem through supporting him with BROlan and maybe even give him a Dracoshield so he can actually survive 3-4 hits earlygame. In the end, he's more useful than Aran since he kills more and has enough durability to survive.

And it doesn't help that Zihark comes along, and then he's pretty much obsoleted...

The "Don't use X because Y exists" is a poor excuse when it comes to solely judging them like we are. I could say "Aran isn't necessary because Nolan exists". ;/

Knows I come here (Forum Games) to avoid talking about Fire Emblem...

Does he have the durability to take hits like Aran can?
Too bad Aran has shitty speed, which means everything and their mum ends up doubling him... Edited by NinjaMonkey