• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows Mist is like Eliwood. Sometimes she's H4X, sometimes she's balls. At least she isn't forced.

Knows that is the reason people defend her like devoted Christians defend the bible

And because I find an over-reliance on Physic staves to be a bad thing when they're few and far between...

Knows that any place with Wobbuffet is bad for training.

Knows the most amount of people in FE4 Gen 2 with no holy blood you can have is 4.

Edited by Darros

Knows that I'll do a FE5 playthrough instead of a FE9 one due to technical issues.

Calls again for sleepover plays but with the risk of getting mauled by fans that annoy me.

Edited by Frostbite

knows that it's fine if your name is Starmie

The issues with Diglett's Cave are Arena Trap (being unable to switch out is right annoying), the speed of Diglett (which means that even without Arena Trap, you can't escape a Diglett easily), and of course, Dugtrio.

Knows that unless I can oneshot a Geodude or Graveler, I just run.

And because I find an over-reliance on Physic staves to be a bad thing when they're few and far between...

Knows that any place with Wobbuffet is bad for training.

With the GM's finishing chapters 3~5 turns it won't matter since you'd be using it 1~2 times per chapter. Mist can't be right next to them you know. She's frail as hell.

Knows I should be doing my ISP for Chemistry class.

With the GM's finishing chapters 3~5 turns it won't matter since you'd be using it 1~2 times per chapter. Mist can't be right next to them you know. She's frail as hell.

Knows I should be doing my ISP for Chemistry class.

And once your Physic is gone, what then? And that's not even counting the potential fact that it might have been used a good few times. Also, I'm not the type to blaze through chapters in as few turns as possible - the reward just isn't worth the risk nine times out of ten.

Will know that in RD, I only get my hands of a handful of Physic staves (read: usually, I wind up with a number of Physic staves that can be counted on one hand).

Knows I buy as many as I can, but usually just give Mend staves to Rhys/Elincia/whoever else can heal.

Is taking Ducky to endgame

He's better than Caenighis doubling and can OHKO Dheg.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Knows i can't focus on my work :/

Bah its going to fail anyway because teachers seem to like to put research questions that when you put them in google you get what you are not looking for :s :/