• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

You lack imagination and fuck Hector. There are enough male characters as it is.

How different can you be with swords? There's going to be a lot of overlap at the very least, which makes some characters less awesome than they could be.

It has nothing to do with gender. I'd like Sigurd in SSB4, but how the hell would that work when he has a horse? Some characters aren't really made for a full SSB role.

Will know that I would like Idun in a Smash Bros. game, but know that she isn't popular enough for that.

(And not to mention, fans would probably accuse her of being a Sephiroth rip-off if they saw her. That isn't to say that I didn't think she at least LOOKED like Seph, in fact I'm one of the few who do, even if it's the slightest bit, but I feel some fans would take things too far.)

Will know that after OoT3D, I'll probably be looking forward to Mega Man Legends 3, as well as PM3D, SF643D, MK3D, MGS3: SE3D, and KH3D.

Knows the only good Zelda games are LttP and Awakening.

Way to leave out the rest of the list entries that aren't PH, and ST. Edited by LittleAl

Knows I'd find it boring traversing ginormous stretches of ground just for some action, then having to rinse and repeat several times over the course of a single map.

Knows the only good Zelda games are LttP and Awakening.

Why the hell would I want to play Ocarina if it wasn't good. ;/

Knows that's what I thought too at first.

Surprisingly awesomeness ensued.