Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows Thunder Mages promote to Red Mages, no matter what, in FE4.

wat

I'm guessing you meant FF4 because in FE4 they promote to Mage Fighters.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Male and Female?

Knows Amid is a Mage Fighter, and arguably better than non Levin Arthurs due to higher caps.

Knows that the argument is usually shut down by horse.

Horses are overrated.

Knows I like lower mov classes more.

Male and Female?

Pretty much. They are the closest to FF Red Mages after all.
Knows Amid is a Mage Fighter, and arguably better than non Levin Arthurs due to higher caps.

Actually, that's due to the low Mag growth and the lack of Pursuit some non-Azel/Levin Arthurs have. (Noce, Jamuka, Holyn, Dew, and maybe Lex, screw over Arthur in that regard.) However, I could make a case for an Arthur whose father is either Alec, Finn, Midayle, or Beowulf > Amid, if only due to Wrath.

Probably likes a certain class who isn't known for speed and supposedly specializes in defense.

Actually, that's due to the low Mag growth and the lack of Pursuit some non-Azel/Levin Arthurs have. (Noce, Jamuka, Holyn, Dew, and maybe Lex, screw over Arthur in that regard.) However, I could make a case for an Arthur whose father is either Alec, Finn, Midayle, or Beowulf > Amid, if only due to Wrath.

Bold: Lex gives Wrath + Abmush though, so that makes him not terrible.

Italics: Because of Pursuit? Pursuit isn't the greatest Wrath combo to have. With Wrath you'll want Ambush or Prayer.

Underline: FinTiltyu is hard to do, but worth it.

Probably likes a certain class who isn't known for speed and supposedly specializes in defense.

Knights are cool. 8]

Knows Ayra's kids are foolproof.

Bold: Lex gives Wrath + Vantage though, so that makes him not terrible.

Italics: Because of Pursuit? Pursuit isn't the greatest Wrath combo to have. With Wrath you'll want Vantage or Miracle.

Well, put it this way. If I'm gonna be giving a Magic Ring to Arthur, I'd might as well make sure he can double WITHOUT relying on luck like Amid does. And last I checked, Vantage only lets you attack first if your health is low. Sure Neir blood gives a defense bonus, but that Magic growth is balls on Arthur. I don't think a low Magic growth is worth the Wrath + Vantage combo. Adding to that, Amid doesn't really have good offense compared to Arthur. Mainly due to Wrath, and due to the fact that I have to have Levin/MK!Azel pass down a 50+ kill Elwind tome to Sety to help Amid's offense out.
Knights are cool. 8]
Too bad the only good ones are Oswin, FE10!Gatrie, and FE11!Draug, and FE12!Draug (although Draug's best class in FE12 isn't Armor Knight).

Plays that one... Eh... I got nothing.

Knows today that stupid bird in MM stole my sword.

I suppose you know that restarting time can undo that.

Knows knights aren't that great defensively.