• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I suggested a non-Midir Aideen pairing once, and got "OMGWTFNOOOOOOOOOO"'d. I don't see any benefit to Midir!Lester.

Hmm... I dunno... Gee... It couldn't possibly be... Pursuit? If the world is saying one thing and only one other person is saying the opposite with no real proof, chances are, that one person is wrong. Pretty much everyone here realizes how critical Pursuit is and that there are many other units who could use that Pursuit Ring instead of Jamka!Midir (Levin!Arthur, Leaf, even Johan/Johalva, heck the list goes on). The reasons supporting Midir/Aideen are right there for you to read, but you simply refuse to do so.

Scientology person.

I hope you don't mean that religion that is a bunch of blatant lies comming from somebody in a mixture of drugs, most likely, to come up with a bunch of stuff that barely even make sense only to steal money from ignorant people. and celebrities.

Knows scientology doesn't deserve to have the "scien" on its name.

It's not irrational, first off, he's hyped to hell. He's easily one of the worst units in FE4.

No he isn't. (That title belongs to Dierdre, Ardan, and Tiltyu for part 1, believe it or not. And you make it sound like he's easily comparable to the likes of Femina and Daisy. He isn't.)
Once I suggested a non-Midir Aideen pairing once, and got "OMGWTFNOOOOOOOOOO"'d. I don't see any benefit to Midir!Lester.
You exaggerate. I could say that I don't see any benefit to Lex/Ayra or Noce/Ayra. What do you think is gonna happen? I'd be get told that I'm wrong, and get an explanation to why I'm wrong. That Neir blood and Paragon make Lakche and Shakasher swordtanks. That Critical gives Lakche and Shakasher overkill offense. You see where I'm going with this?
Knows Midayle sucks.

Knows this statement is factually incorrect.

Not having a hard time getting any Demoman achievements.

Yeah, they're pretty hard (too situational and stuff), if you haven't gotten the melee achievements for Demo try the medieval servers, and for the rest well you'll get those eventually.

@Slayer I'm not a religious person so I had no idea.

Knows FE debates goes around in circles.