• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that "the blind leading the blind" refers to a situation where someone asks for help on a certain subject, but the person asked turns out to be not so knowledgeable on said subject.

Knows that I don't really find Nagi worth the trouble, as a trained Tiki can wipe the floor with most Manaketes you see (and the chapter before the gaiden where you can even get Nagi has hordes of them, to boot).

Knows that I don't really find Nagi worth the trouble, as a trained Tiki can wipe the floor with most Manaketes you see (and the chapter before the gaiden where you can even get Nagi has hordes of them, to boot).

Tiki starts at Level 1 though. And she gets doubled and 3(maybe 4)HKO'd in Chapter 20 with Firestone. The divinestone takes up uses every time you transform, including getting attacked by ballisate and such. Then again, Hammerne and it's lol12uses...

Wasn't pleasantly surprised earlier.

Tiki starts at Level 1 though. And she gets doubled and 3(maybe 4)HKO'd in Chapter 20 with Firestone. The divinestone takes up uses every time you transform, including getting attacked by ballisate and such. Then again, Hammerne and it's lol12uses...

Wasn't pleasantly surprised earlier.

True, but admittedly, I never really liked any of the gaiden characters aside from Athena (as well as thinking that Athena's the only one I can really consider good).

Knows that the Gaiden prepromotes are better than most of the FE11 prepromotes though. FE11 and FE6 prepronotes are terribad.

Knows i'm burning up inside... after eating something hot... damn summer and not letting me enjoy anything :/

What was it? Soup?

Knows that the fire starter is also among the best choices in most regions.

Wark

Edited by Elmer

Knows I usually pick Fire types because they tend to have a slightly more challenging time at the start.

(though in Cyndaquil's case it's because I like Cyndaquil =/)

Edited by Luka M

What was it? Soup?

Knows that the fire starter is also among the best choices in most regions.

Rice, fried plantain, some meat, and salad made of tomatoe, lettuce, and carrots.

My usual lunch aside from the interchangeable sald/meat. And on thursdays i get spaghetti instead of rice. :newyears: