• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some reasons: I want to start fresh, I want to unlock stuff again, I want to sell the game second hand, or I just plain feel like it. What's good about preventing these things?

Apparently thinks it's okay to engage in moronic player-screwing crap with no benefit whatsoever if it's a fighting game. :dry:

Question. Have you bothered to look up anything of any of the games you are boycotting? Why aren't you boycotting Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D for that matter when it has the same inability to delete your save data?

Hasn't been watching LPs by chuggaconroy as of late. Unless he has.

Not thinking that G4 was right in their "Cheats!" strategy for Ashnard in PoR, but for the wrong reasons.

Urban Dictionary? There's an FE term there?! :blink:
Someone bothered defining "Jeigan" with the words "In the Fire Emblem game series, a character that often steals exp. from other characters. A Jeigan character often comes promoted on the first few chapters, and is used by players as a shield. Jeigans are overrated by Fire Emblem n00bs, and underrated by experienced players. Some of them, however, like Fire Emblem 4's Cuan can be quite useful sometimes.". Upon reading that, I decided to put down "A recurring character type in the Fire Emblem series that is often good until some point late in the game. A Jeigan character is often a promoted unit that joins on the very first chapter, and is used by players, especially experienced ones, to keep turn counts at a minimum.Jeigans are often underrated by players who care more about how a unit's stats are at the highest possible level .." Edited by Cybernetic Ghost

Question. Have you bothered to look up anything of any of the games you are boycotting? Why aren't you boycotting Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D for that matter when it has the same inability to delete your save data?

You didn't answer my question, what do they get from stopping people from doing that?

Also, I'm not getting mercs 3D for that reason, but Capcom apologised so I won't extend that to the whole series. If Arksys apologised then MAYBE I'd stop boycotting Weeaboo Fighter, kay?

Probably hasn't been playing FE11 and warming up to Athena's looks.