• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinks the enemies of the EO 1 and 2's 6th stratum are generic loser even though they tear you apart. ;/

Knows I was referring to battlefield 26 in YU.

The problem with 4-4 is that 10 turns just sounds like it's not enough...

Its the magic number, and allows Ike to have enough time to clear Oliver's square alone.

Its the magic number, and allows Ike to have enough time to clear Oliver's square alone.

"Magic number" my left foot. Without abusing the heck out of Nailah, that's pretty much out of reach. And need

I mention that darn sleep staff?

Edited by Metal King Slime

"Magic number" my left foot. Without abusing the heck out of Nailah, that's pretty much out of reach. And need

dondon did it in 8 i believe

with no growths

on hard mode

so it's most certainly doable, if not easy

False, can be done with Boyd, Ike and some other unit that can double everything. Usually when i have Nailah, she just takes care of the right side, while boyd clears treasure room. Its the magic number because it allows you to finish before the reinforcements arrive. I usually just RNG for sleep staff, although i ke gets fairly good res with paragon. Having Nailah is no problem, someone that can double everything and has 2 range is great for doing Naialah's right side job. Maybe even better than Nailah.

Shall know I need the song names for the new BBCS EX themes

As far as I know, the names for the BGMs are unknown at the moment. :/

Interested in that there JoJo guy who uses his waifu as a Standsona.

False, can be done with Boyd, Ike and some other unit that can double everything. Usually when i have Nailah, she just takes care of the right side, while boyd clears treasure room. Its the magic number because it allows you to finish before the reinforcements arrive. I usually just RNG for sleep staff, although i ke gets fairly good res with paragon. Having Nailah is no problem, someone that can double everything and has 2 range is great for doing Naialah's right side job. Maybe even better than Nailah.

...I'd rather try my luck with these guys:

51.png