Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

did...

I couldn't ;-; stupid bio How i hate thee ;-;

oh no do not say such a thing dear abraham thou lovest bio.

Indeed i do but i cannot take it anymore tis too much to suffer

But it is something you like!

I know but... these tears are bitter from my love that i gave thee that you spurn and scoffed and mocked... I cannot take this abuse anymore... This is too much pressure and stress... i cannot, nay i must not... This assignments are just unfair... oh why must this happen... Damn overachiever mentality. Thou failst me and cause me pan and yet i cannot get rid of thee...

I couldn't ;-; stupid bio How i hate thee ;-

I hate you! D:

oh no do not say such a thing dear abraham thou lovest bio.

<3 again.

Indeed i do but i cannot take it anymore tis too much to suffer

Untrue. At least you're not in like... AP Gym or something.

But it is something you like!

:D

I know but... these tears are bitter from my love that i gave thee that you spurn and scoffed and mocked... I cannot take this abuse anymore... This is too much pressure and stress... i cannot, nay i must not... This assignments are just unfair... oh why must this happen... Damn overachiever mentality. Thou failst me and cause me pan and yet i cannot get rid of thee...

:o

Thou art such a keener.

Not an eggman.

Dearest Darros do not commit the same mistake that i hath done. Run away. Do not commit yourself to biology... tis a horrible class... The horrors the pain... Spare thy self and let me regret the day i chose to continue on biology after the annyoing ness of grade 11.

Dearest Darros do not commit the same mistake that i hath done. Run away. Do not commit yourself to biology... tis a horrible class... The horrors the pain... Spare thy self and let me regret the day i chose to continue on biology after the annyoing ness of grade 11.

But I need it to go to uni! D:

Also pfft, Bio 11 was easy. I only got an 88 but that's because I didn't really apply myself...

But I need it to go to uni! D:

Also pfft, Bio 11 was easy. I only got an 88 but that's because I didn't really apply myself...

Thou hadst easy teacher... I had horrible teacher... I must leave... I'm sorry darros... I can't take this class anymore. Fall Abraham.

Thou hadst easy teacher... I had horrible teacher... I must leave... I'm sorry darros... I can't take this class anymore. Fall Abraham.

Well, my teacher was really nice, but there were a ton of boring lectures until dissection time.

And if you drop out I will be unamused. And you'll regret it....

Son, I am disappoint.

Did better than he thought.

Edited by Skasaher

Well, my teacher was really nice, but there were a ton of boring lectures until dissection time.

And if you drop out I will be unamused. And you'll regret it....

Son, I am disappoint.

Did better than he thought.

Knows i thought of rage quitting but alas the time for that is gone... I must carry my heavy burden accross the infinite space of time and with it die until i'm forgotten from history... Oh what a cruel fate this is. Destiny mocks me!

^^Not going to ragequit and that is good.

Besides, semester ends in like a month. Unless you're taking bio all year, in which case..... good luck.

^Ninja'd me.

Edited by Skasaher

^^Not going to ragequit and that is good.

Besides, semester ends in like a month. Unless you're taking bio all year, in which case..... good luck.

Thankfully thaqt hell is only for one more month... but the gates of hell have an exam before i get out. Oh how cruel destiny can be... Why oh why must thy test be at the end. Why can it not be first? Fate wants to destroy me. Curse you gods that decided to play with me CURSE YOU!!! Why can't things be like in 10th grade where everything was simple and easy...

Thankfully thaqt hell is only for one more month... but the gates of hell have an exam before i get out. Oh how cruel destiny can be... Why oh why must thy test be at the end. Why can it not be first? Fate wants to destroy me. Curse you gods that decided to play with me CURSE YOU!!! Why can't things be like in 10th grade where everything was simple and easy...

Exams first? Dude that would suck.

But, why not exempt it? How are the exemptions based at your school?

Exams first? Dude that would suck.

But, why not exempt it? How are the exemptions based at your school?

Exam is last... after 3 other exams before it ;_;

Sudy for the other exams or study for bio... I'm dooomed

also what is exempt?

A ray of light perhaps may shine upon me *hopes up*

Exam is last... after 3 other exams before it ;_;

Sudy for the other exams or study for bio... I'm dooomed

also what is exempt?

A ray of light perhaps may shine upon me *hopes up*

You've never heard of Exam Exemptions?

My school has them attendance based, unlike most shools. If you have less than 6 unexcused absences you can choose to exempt one exam from a mark, and just not write at all for that course. The grade for that course is entirely term work.

Most schools have them grade base, not sure how that works.

Some don't have them at all.

You have just given me a ray of hope Darros i thank thee.

While i do doubt that exam exmeptions are available in my school, i am still hopefull. And even if its not, you have lightened up my mood. Thank you i'm deply grateful