• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that Amelia is quite awful.

NO FUCKING WAY! This is NEW and EXCITING news my friend! I believe we should make some sort of campaign or some shit like that to inform the entire FE community post-haste!

BY THE WAY?! Did you know Seth is a god amongst men whose very cock is the envy of men and woman alike which should worshiped everyday at every moment? Probably not considering you feel the need to say that AMELIA of all units in FE is less than subpar! Just letting you know~

Not an adorable youkai of darkness who eats people.

Probably has no idea that early game fliers are wonderful additions to any team especially since they see SOOOOOOO much combat because they're not stuck on rescue/drop duty all of the time for people to be left to wonder why their combat capabilities is less than stellar.

Probably has no idea that early game fliers are wonderful additions to any team especially since they see SOOOOOOO much combat because they're not stuck on rescue/drop duty all of the time for people to be left to wonder why their combat capabilities is less than stellar.

I suppose you're issuing a Take That at the way SF has been going as of late?

Knows I don't care about finishing quickly.

Edited by Metal King Slime

On the subject of FE crap...

Probably had no idea that prepromote Sages with a great staff rank happen to be MUCH BETTER than those little level 1 Mages/Clerics/Troubadours/Monks/and so on. I WONDER WHY?!

HEY CRASHMAN! Did you know that prepromotes with decent bases are generally better than 1st tier units who have the gall to require... What's the word? OH RIGHT! TIME and EFFORT to raise to even come close to said prepromotes. BY GOLLY! Who would have expected that?!

KNOWS THAT DISCUSSING STUPID SHIT WE'VE LONG FIGURED OUT ABOUT A STRATEGY GAME IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!

Who could forget such brilliant excerpts such as:

"Seth is God and you must worship him and his mighty companions, Marcus, Titania, and Sigurd."

"OH HEY GUYS! DID YOU KNOW THAT *insert Est archetype unit here* IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS?! I KNOW HUH!?"

"Prepromote Sage and You. Why you shouldn't waste your goddamn time on any other not-prepromote Sage. :awesome:"