• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Unconstructive and insulting remarks, and being generally annoying.

Lies and slander.

Should now that I have Gem Knight Sapphire.

Janaff's being controlled by the AI, though...

You don't talk to Janaff or Ulki as soon as they appear? I assume you're too far away to get to them when they show up...

*Hide*

Edited by Metal King Slime

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, NINJAS!

You don't talk to Janaff or Ulki as soon as they appear? I assume you're too far away to get to them when they show up...

Halfway down the map, infact...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Since when have I ever lied to or slandered anyone?

Since you've spoken to me.

Should know I died by swamp water in the Snake Eater 3D demo.

Edited by Tails

Halfway down the map, infact...

What? Halfway down the map in only 2 turns? Because I only get to taking positions on the little island near my starting position in those turns.

Is not listening to video game music atm.

Asked a question.

What? Halfway down the map in only 2 turns? Because I only get to taking positions on the little island near my starting position in those turns.

Well, maybe not that far, but I really can't be bothered to go back for them, especially since they automatically recruit themselves in 3-8 anyway (and I have more urgent stuff to do).

Well, maybe not that far, but I really can't be bothered to go back for them, especially since they automatically recruit themselves in 3-8 anyway (and I have more urgent stuff to do).

So they automatically recruit themselves... I'd wind up worrying about Mr. Crossbow who hangs out by Aran and Nolan if I left them as AI, because if the Tellius saga taught me one thing about AI allies, it's that they're [bLEEP] stupid.

Knows that Zurg is Buzz Lightyear's arch enemy.

Toy Story fan.

I'd wind up worrying about Mr. Crossbow who hangs out by Aran and Nolan if I left them as AI, because if the Tellius saga taught me one thing about AI allies, it's that they're [bLEEP] stupid.

The thing is, even if they die (as an Other unit), they are still available to be deployed in 3-8 and beyond (which is why I don't bother recruiting them in-chapter).

The thing is, even if they die (as an Other unit), they are still available to be deployed in 3-8 and beyond (which is why I don't bother recruiting them in-chapter).

Never knew that.