• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that I'm wary to take allegra because the last time I took it I felt really...weird. But I was also on like 10 other meds and painkillers for other problems so that may have caused it.

Thinks that Ikari Shinji is a total and utter badass. And doesn't know that I don't know who Ikari Shinji is. And will probably enlighten me in the near future. Maybe.

Haha Shinji is the exact opposite of a badass, so the pic is ironic and for lulz. I also agree with Rein, you should definitely watch it, but the main series and End of Evangelion movie first, before you watch rebuild original is better anyway.

Shouldn't recommend Evangelion to people. >:(

Why do you hate Eva so much again?

EDIT: Ninjasked :/

Edited by Helios

Knows I also agree that Shinji is not really a badass (he is pretty antisocial actually)

Well actually yes watch the main series first...but still I prefer the rebuild...

Edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm

Why do you hate Eva so much again?

Eh. Not my cup of tea and I don't even drink tea except for that tea at that one Chinese restaurant that tasted bitter and burned my tongue a bit. ;/

Knows that pretty boys and girls always get first dibs on piloting giant robots for some reason...

Uh... Stuff that's heart warming or has a strong family value kind of thing like Usagi Drop and not just because Usagi Drop is the best anime EVER.

Should watch it. >:)