What kind of computer do you own?

Deity

I have two Dell laptops.

The one I'm on usually is for writing and just surfing the net.

My other one which was almost twice as expensive is for playing World of Warcraft and using Photoshop/storing photographs/et cetera.

I have two store bought laptops because I move around frequently. One is an HP which runs XP on a ~750MHz processor and 512MB of RAM, the other is an HP which runs Vista on two ~2GHz processors with 4GB of RAM. They should both work well enough for me until I finish university.

Some old overpriced HP Media Center PC.

Hey, me too! Having it play radio is rather nice, though. Mines not too, too, old, but the way computers age... I think I've had it a bit over a year now.

Edited by Bohemund

Athlon XP 3000+, 1GB ram, running XP. Brother uses a Quad 6600 with 4GB ram, running Vista.

Ever since we bought a shitty Compaq Presario 10 years ago (that thing sucked horribly), we've given up on pre-made PCs and started building our own machines instead.

A Micropoint Lunar M300. It's five years old, but I've had it for two. The hardware is one par with the mini laptops, it's just a lot bigger. It runs Windows XP and it's blue. The casing I mean, not the screen.

Before that I had some ancient Lifebook. I had 64MB RAM up until 2007, can you imagine the horror? It was a very reliable system and I was kinda sad when I had to replace it. I still use the Lifebook's powersupply, because the one from the Lunar tried to set the house on fire. My carpet has a burn mark now...

When I get a new notebook it will likely be a MSI Wind. It got a lot of great reviews and has an active community, so it's easy to get technical support. My Lunar has a fairly big screen (yay!), but it's far from lightweight. A Wind would be so much easier to carry around and it won't affect my AS! I'll still keep Lunar and turn it into a dedicated Soramimi Karaoke machine or something.

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop with the following specs:

• 1.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 68.8 GB 5,400 RPM hard drive
  • nVidia GeForce 8400M GS (256 MB)
  • 1440 x 900 TrueLife display
  • CD/DVD burner drive
  • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
  • Intel PRO/Wireless

I have an HP Laptop, got it last October.

Has an AMD64 dual-core 2.0Ghz processor, 3GB RAM, 200GB hard drive, and Windows Vista.

Also a desktop that is about 6 years old now. (i never use it now, since i have my laptop, only my mom and sister use it)

An HP Pavillion, 1.8Ghz Celeron processor, 256MB, Windows XP, 60GB hard drive.

And then of course there is a 13 year old dell dimension computer which used to run windows 95. It was like 300Mhz, and 64MB RAM, hard drive was under 1GB i'm guessing, but not like i'd know... the hard drive crashed ages ago. Now that computer is holding up the other end of my desk. :D