Wierd endings

nano

I have just beaten the game and was looking through all the endings when I noticed RoyXCecilia O_O

Hitting on a woman at least 15 years older when you are like 15 is bad enough, but one that has been your teacher ever since you can carry a sword? Now that doesn't even make sense...

Speaking of wierd endings, I remember that in the NinoXErk ending bounty hunters tried to kill Nino. But in the plot line Nino didn't even kill a single rabbit throughout the entire game. That doesn't make any sense.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just beaten the game and was looking through all the endings when I noticed RoyXCecilia O_O

Hitting on a woman at least 15 years older when you are like 15 is bad enough, but one that has been your teacher ever since you can carry a sword? Now that doesn't even make sense...

Speaking of wierd endings, I remember that in the NinoXErk ending bounty hunters tried to kill Nino. But in the plot line Nino didn't even kill a single rabbit throughout the entire game. That doesn't make any sense.

That's because Roy can smooth talk even the most seasoned ladies of the game. Actually, Fire Emblem has a lot younger man older lady parings and vice versa.

Oh, try to do Roy's ending with a Game Shark and "A" Rank in all the ladies he can fall in love with....

Nino was in the Black Fang under Sonia control and seeing how Sonia's Black Fang did done a lot of bad things and Nino was a Black Fang. Figure seeing that she was the "daughter" of the Blank Fang's two leaders, well, money money money! MON-EY!

Roy could have married her when he were at least 18 or older, Cecilia is in her 20s not 30s and she tought him how to us a sword not when he was that small, it was more like he was 10+ when he met Lilina at that time too.

Edit: And who wouldn't like Cecilia? She is hot, I wish her stats were too.

It was an excuse to make Lugh and Ray orphans.

Well you know what they say about female teachers and their young men students...

Pedophilia: Not just for men anymore.

I'm going to guess it's something to do with the fact that she sorta deserted the Black Fang or something. The Bounty Hunters being loyal/extremist remnants of the Black Fang.

Nino was still involved with a huge organization of assassins regardless of whether or not she killed anyone. That in itself could be enough to put a price on her head.

Nino was still involved with a huge organization of assassins regardless of whether or not she killed anyone. That in itself could be enough to put a price on her head.

The way you said it sound horrible: "A price for her head".

Poor Nino :( .

It was an excuse to make Lugh and Ray orphans.

Sadly, you're probably right. They had to make something up for the plot to be consistant...

Nino was probably hunted for coming so late. XD

Roy could probably end up marrying Marcus Niime ...any decent ideas? Eliwood if he set his mind to it.

Yeah, Sophiya, Lilina, Thany, those developed women? <_<

Sophia has another 50+ years to go until she's fully developed. Thany and Lilina have about 2-5 more years. So yeah, of course Roy want a woman instead of a girl.

Sophia has another 50+ years to go until she's fully developed. Thany, Sue, and Lilina have about 2-5 more years. So yeah, of course Roy want a woman instead of a girl.

He'd have 2-5 years to go as well, I would imagine. (And I don't see anything wrong with waiting. And some things may very well be worth the wait.)

He'd have 2-5 years to go as well, I would imagine. (And I don't see anything wrong with waiting. And some things may very well be worth the wait.)

True, true but maybe Roy wants a sample through Cecilla. Then again, The best things are yet to come if you wait long enough. Can't say the same thing about Sophia seeing her race makes her age longer.

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

True, true but maybe Roy wants a sample through Cecilla. Then again, The best things are yet to come if you wait long enough. Can't say the same thing about Sophia seeing her race makes her age longer.

Yeah, but Draconic blood does have its benefits. And how old do you think that Sophie would be by the time she meets Roy?

Edited by Destiny Henchhound

Yeah, but Draconic blood does have its benefits. And how old do you think that Sophie would be by the time she meets Roy?

OVER 9,000 YEARS OLD Eh, around 100-115 human years old or 15 or 16 years in dragon years?

Talking about wierd endings, the weirest one is Roy and Sophya's ending, Roy would have to wait years til' she looks like an adult since she still looks the same even after 20 years, it would be like marrying a kid :blink: , unless Roy is half dragon or part dragon, that would slow his aging a little bit I think, you know, his possible mother could be Ninian.

Roy's human blood is 75%. More than likely he's gonna age, not bad, but still wind up looking like a creep marring a teen girl.

Sophiya doesn't look like a teen in my opinion, she looks more as if she were around 12, seriously.