Hearts!!!

Florete

They are full of fail. Anyone who plays with them on is a noob. If I ever see them in a match, I cut out immediately. Sorry, that's the way it is.

Edited by Arc
to make it angrier

Do you mean that I have to turn off Heart Containers whenever I play you with items? If they do appear, would you feel better if no one used one if one appeared?

They are full of fail. Anyone who plays with them on is a noob. If I ever see them in a match, I cut out immediately. Sorry, that's the way it is.

hahahaha! i would probably do this too (if i had WiFi, that is)

i don't use any healing items at all

hearts and M tomatos FTL

For some reason, I don't find food annoying... IDK why...

hearts and M tomatos FTL

For some reason, I don't find food annoying... IDK why...

Cause, you have to earn your food, not just press A in front of one huge recovery item.

Is it me, or do a majority of the new pokemen suck. It seems like there are less good pokemon than in the other ones. The only one that I have a hard time dodging are Ladios and Latias (can't remember how they're spelled). Piplup is hard to get out of if you get caught in it, same with chikorita and staryu, but besides them, I can dodge the others, including legendaries

And there isn't a pokemon that has a bunch of the same ones shooting through the battlefield (i.e. Beedrill and Unown)

Pokemon got nerfed in this game because of Assist trophies, even though Assist trophies overall are still not as good as Melee Pokemon. I really don't know what happened there.

Pokemon that actually are a threat:

Ho-oh

Weavile

Torchic

Latios and Latias

Suicine

Entei

Kyogre

Also, has anyone ever encountered Manaphy? That Pokemon is rarer than Mew for me.

Kyogre is a threat too. I've gotten Manaphy before. Also, aren't Groudon and Entei almost the same thing? Just Groudon's range is fatter and Entei's is taller.

Kyogre is a threat too. I've gotten Manaphy before. Also, aren't Groudon and Entei almost the same thing? Just Groudon's range is fatter and Entei's is taller.

Forgot Kyogre. Also, Groudon is really easy to avoid, unlike Entei, who blocks people from entering the other half of the stage.

1: Grab and hope it doesn't be retarded and use a shield instead for no damn reason.

2: Throw them into Groudon.

3: ???

4: Profit!

I've heard tons of people complain about items, But the fact is, they spice up a match. I grow bored of only having a handful of attacks for my entire match and crap. It's just boring. Having someone heal HP, or KO with a FS, ect ect, spices up the game and adds challenge to the match.

I find thsoe who complain about them are always the ones who can't take the time to dodge them or work around them.

I've heard tons of people complain about items, But the fact is, they spice up a match. I grow bored of only having a handful of attacks for my entire match and crap. It's just boring. Having someone heal HP, or KO with a FS, ect ect, spices up the game and adds challenge to the match.

I find thsoe who complain about them are always the ones who can't take the time to dodge them or work around them.

i like items, just not healing items

I forgot about Kyogre, he's a pain in the ass to dodge

And I think Suicune got nerfed. He fires a single shot and it's not like he does it right after he pops out of the pokeball. Yeah it's a one shot kill, but seriously, how often do people get hit by hit?

I find those who complain about them are always the ones who can't take the time to dodge them or work around them.

Exactly. I feel the same way. I mostly just like throwing items at people. Mainly the Home-run bat (because it's impossble to Home run anyone anymore)

Oh, and I have encountered Manaphy. I think 3 times...

Pokemon got nerfed in this game because of Assist trophies, even though Assist trophies overall are still not as good as Melee Pokemon. I really don't know what happened there.

Pokemon that actually are a threat:

Ho-oh

Weavile

Torchic

Latios and Latias

Suicine

Entei

Kyogre

Also, has anyone ever encountered Manaphy? That Pokemon is rarer than Mew for me.

I find Ho-oh, Weavile, Torchic, Suicune, and Entei are too easily avoidable to be real threats

I love items. Not all of them, but there are those I love to have on. I just despise healing items and don't particularly like smash balls.

I don't like items because they cause you to detract from the actual fighting ie hammer

its a blast to turn them on once in a while, but to have them on all the time just bugs me.

All items are weak in their own way.

The Hammer, knock someone off the stage, they can't get back, and it's not to hard either.

Cracker launcher, Dodge it if in air, or use any attack to make them drop it, even something like Links bow Or Falco's gun.

A lot of items in this game are better for throwing. The Homerun Bat is so slow, it works better as a thrown item.

A lot of items in this game are better for throwing. The Homerun Bat is so slow, it works better as a thrown item.

i throw the bat to hit people who are trying to get back on the stage