Hearts!!!

Florete

I hate hearts and "M" Tomatoes. They are for noobs. They are for pussies/whimps/losers/*insert insult here* Turn them off during a fight!!! (I don't mind team healer and food, though)

When I'm doing an online battle, I want those damn hearts and tomatoes turned off!

I WILL close out of the battle WITHOUT HESITATION next time I see one of those hearts float down from above or an M tomoato appear

Mods, feel free to close this topic. At least the title is in huge capital letters so hopefully SOMEONE out there gets the message... holy fucking shit...

aw cmon. The whole point of that topic was so you could see it just from looking at all the topics so it would stand out and everyone could see it and be reminded of it....

Again, Hearts and Maximum Tomatoes can be annoying. But rather than the person USING it being a noob/newb/wimp/blah blah, I find if you have to close a game over your lack of ability to work a bit harder to make up for it, then YOU'RE are the wimp/noob/newb/blah blah.

But that's just me, your free to do whatever.

Oh, and side note, it's not like even with all items on, they appear much.

They're still dumb. I think they should only be used when you are playing against someone you know who has never played the game and you only let them get them whenever they appear. Hearts should never be used with people who know the game and are good at it.

I'm assuming you've lost to a heart a few times, or are to lazy to try harder.

No, the item exist because it spices up the match. Unless your a person who is totally dumfound by the words "get better" or "try harder" then you should be able to work around it.

Frustration is part of the game, refusing to accept the challenge or only wanting your way sounds kinda babyish. I'LL ONLY PLAY IF YOU DO THIS OR THAT!!!!NOOOOOO AN ITEM!!! WE GOTA QUIT THE MATCH NOW!!!!.. come on people.

Also, for those who don't think items should exist at all, Characters have about 12 attacks with out it (ground A's in four directions, Air A's in four directions, and Special attacks in four directions) without items, and it's boring only seeing those over and over, that's why they exist.

EDIT: I'm not trying to be mean, or rude. But refusing to adapt or even try something just sounds wrong to me.

Edited by Copain

SHUTUP NOW

This is more evidence that everyone has different tastes. Fox doesn't like healing items. Copain seems to advocate them. The point is rather than raise an argument, just don't brawl with them. It's the classic elitist Vs. casual debate here, and we all know that this shall solve nothing.

Now everyone zip it and have some cake!

*passes cake*

Fine, but not cause you told me to.

I just have to say. I am a smash bros. veteran. I've never lost because of a heart. I've beaten all game modes in intense difficulty so I don't need to try that much harder, though not saying I can't be better. That's all.