What? v2

Masu

Enough to get himself suspended on multipel occasions?

If I go shoot a guy that I've never met for no reason, then I'll still have shot a guy. Not having a motive for doing something =/= not doing something.

1, I said he was stupid. I admit that. But he wouldn't do anything to get banned aside from his stupid mistakes.

2, lol, but will you? No. Most people kill, or do anything else, for a motive. Only true psychopaths kill to kill. TLS is a dumb kid, but not a psychopath.

Enough to get himself suspended on multipel occasions?

If I go shoot a guy that I've never met for no reason, then I'll still have shot a guy. Not having a motive for doing something =/= not doing something.

Murder is not equal to making an alternate account. No one is harmed in the making of an alt.

I won't bother reading all those posts, but... Jesus fucking Christ.

TLS has made two accounts. To fake that he isn't both accounts, he does the following:

TLS: Hey, use this alt from me to fake that I'm not both accounts.

Friend: k

Ét voila, he has succesfully faked it!

I don't get what you people are discussing. He's been banned for valid reasons. Get over it. Stop whining, it won't get him back either way.

TLS has made two accounts. To fake that he isn't both accounts, he does the following:

I don't get what you people are discussing. He's been banned for valid reasons. Get over it. Stop whining, it won't get him back either way.

Proof? Unless we have some proof that he had a friend doing it, we have no reason to ban him. Honestly here. We have no proof either way, so what? Guilty into proven innocent? Bullshit.

Okay. I'm gonna go make an alt account. Though, I don't want to get caught, so I'll have my friend get on from a different computer and IP, and have him be the account! :o

Is that what you guys are saying TLS did? Cause that's not an alt.

From what I recall, it was more than one other account. But causing controversy over this is only going to lessen the already small chance that he will ever be unbanned.
I'm only here because I was asked to rage on Ninji. Honestly, I don't care either way. Do I believe TLS made an alt? No. But if someone has proof of otherwise, I'll believe them. Do I care? Nope. If I want to talk to him, he's on MSN.

That's like saying Feffleh and me are the same person.

<_<

You people questioning the staff on this are fucking retarded. I gave TLS a chance to prove him and his friend were separate people. I gave him my phone number and instructed him and his friend to call me, his friend first, and them himself. He refused. I gave him a chance! He's obviously lying, and if you're wondering what his motive for doing this would be, it's because he was about to be banned anyways! He obviously was aware of this fact, so tried to find a way around it! There are so many incriminating things on this matter, yet you people still continue to question us.

Also, as Julius says, if I'm wrong, and I know it, I'm not afraid to admit it. Why do you think I unbanned Gatrie? Not only that, he convinced me afterward that he was indeed telling the truth. I believe him - his girlfriend is welcome to come back here at any time as a permanent member, as long as she abides by the rules.

Bottom line - If ANYBODY questions us again on this matter, expect to be dealt with harshly.

Also most of you people aren't aware of proxies. I can fake two IPs using separate browsers on the same computer with ease, via proxies, and TLS knows how to use proxies, because he's mentioned using them before. He's actually a little smarter than you people give him credit for.