iPods and MP3 Players

Agro

This brings me to another complaint I have with iTunes - you can't simply add or delete songs to an iPod. You have to go the settings and change the syncing settings so that you have to sync playlists instead. Something else than annoyed me was that awhile back I had an iPod (the mini, to be exact) and I had synced songs onto it via iTunes. I changed computers, and didn't take a lot of my songs because they were scattered all over the place. So I synced my iPod again, and I lost most of the songs I had. Then the Mini's battery starting playing up, and I got a Zen Vision : M because it was 25% off.

Lrn2iTunes.

Always always always turn syncing off. If have have it set to manual, you can add and delete songs all you want, you can even add them twice. Syncing if for retards who can't create a "to add to iPod" playlist so they can remember which songs to add next time they plug in their iPod. It is also for people who breath heavily through their mouth and drool a little when trying to think.

I hate iTunes, and in general I'm not the most impressed with my iPod. I got it 5 or so years ago, and I've been through 3. Luckily, I've been able to take advantage of various Best Buy replacement plans and having little "accidents" with my old iPod to get a new one every couple of years. It's the gift that keeps on giving, even if it's a semi crappy gift. When this one finally dies I'm getting a different MP3 player (one where you can change the batteries by yourself rather than paying apple $100 to do it for you).

In general I've been saying "iPod" over "MP3 player" because at college everyone has a fucking Macbook, a faggoty iPhone, and a fudgepacking iPod. Everyone. I mean I should figure pretentious school=pretentious people=buy pretentious things. But when I'm not here I usually say "MP3 player" unless I know the person has an iPod.

Also, it's Kleenex. Tissues are for queers.

Edited by Black Knight

Yeah I thought that was strange when I read that you had to sync to get music on an iPod. I just drag and drop, it's really easy