Darn... I need a job

I've seen 16 year olds at Cold Stone Creamery, but I don't know if that's in your part of Indiana. Also, pretty much any fast food restaurant and grocery stores probably would hire you for cash register work. Otherwise, I need a job, too. The question is what I want to do, and where to do it.

I've seen 16 year olds at Cold Stone Creamery, but I don't know if that's in your part of Indiana. Also, pretty much any fast food restaurant and grocery stores probably would hire you for cash register work. Otherwise, I need a job, too. The question is what I want to do, and where to do it.

hmm...

The one big problem I have is that I can't afford a car and I bet my dad would almost never drive me (idk why I just have a strong feeling), so the only places I can go to are the ones in my town

=( too bad it's kinda small. There's one place that said they were hiring servers but I don't know if it has 16 year old people to do it... It seems like it might but idk...

We have McDonalds but it'd take forever to walk there and my brother plans on working there and he'd kill me if we ended up in the same job. Also, idk if it's like that everywhere else too, where I live, it's an embarrassment to work there XD

So... living where I am... I don't have many choices... though I'm moving soon

Ooh...

Where do I get hired? XD

woah hold on a sec... OUR EMOTES DISAPPEARED TOO???

The emotes will be back eventually.

As for getting hired, go to Burger King. Plenty of need for an assassin there. ^^

The emotes will be back eventually.

As for getting hired, go to Burger King. Plenty of need for an assassin there. ^^

=D ok

ooh we actually do have one where I live =)

darn it again... Now I gots ta go

Does anyone know of jobs that accept 16 year olds?

Many. Seriously, ask around. I live in the middle of nowhere, and still most kids can get a job at like 12-14. Look and you will find one. It just takes a little work.

Many. Seriously, ask around. I live in the middle of nowhere, and still most kids can get a job at like 12-14. Look and you will find one. It just takes a little work.

Ah, okie dokie then.

Movie theatres, fast food joints, grocery stores, Gamestop, etc.

good luck!

Thanks! =)

By a little you of course mean a lot. My summer jobs took a lot of work to get, at least >_>

By a little you of course mean a lot. My summer jobs took a lot of work to get, at least >_>

Really? I find you can get some pretty much by finding someone who might be hiring, dropping in, asking them if they are hiring, and then usually getting set up with an interview at some point. After that its resume and gravy.

Really? I find you can get some pretty much by finding someone who might be hiring, dropping in, asking them if they are hiring, and then usually getting set up with an interview at some point. After that its resume and gravy.

Well I guess so. I forget, mines spechul (and well-paying). I've got access to military stuff and what not which was a bitch to get clearance for and to wait for a real background check.