Sacred Stones manga

well, it certainly would fill a bunch of plot holes evident in Fe8.

The legendary heroes for example. They only name Grado (Grado) and Latona (Rausten).

Edited by Roxas

well, it certainly would fill a bunch of plot holes evident in Fe8.

The legendary heroes for example. They only name Grado (Grado) and Latona (Rausten).

You mean could fill.

Sacred Stones is generic and rushed, though. If a mangaka were to be able to make something good out of it, he'd be better off starting an original manga of his own imo. >_>

Maybe not, since the game is already inferior to the other Fire Emblem games.

Meh. i wouldn't call it inferior... maybe just generic. It doesn't deserve first place, but it's definitely not last either.

Then what IS the worst FE game?...

... uhm... ah... uhm....

................................................................................

..............................1? idk.

If it's about Sacred Stones, it has Lute. If it has Lute, I must have it. If I must have it, I will get it.

In seriousness, though, I can see a promise of it becoming something good, but it has to twist the Sacred Stones plot to make it interesting.

In seriousness, though, I can see a promise of it becoming something good, but it has to twist the Sacred Stones plot to make it interesting.

Yeah, you're right. The storyline was pretty half-assed, imo. XD

I don't think I'd read it.

I think many would claim that but would still read it if it came out.

Seriously, I don't think everyone hates it as much as they claim. It wasn't that bad. Worse than most FEs? Sure. Bad? Not really.

I think many would claim that but would still read it if it came out.

Seriously, I don't think everyone hates it as much as they claim. It wasn't that bad. Worse than most FEs? Sure. Bad? Not really.

It's possible that it's the worst FE game in most people's eyes. That means little though, seeing as Fire Emblem is too good to be bad. (Although no one cares, I hate FE11 the most, even though there's wi-fi)

There was a 2 or 3 page comic that was featured on a gaming site whose name escapes me. Besides that, there was also a 2 part novel, but no fully-fledged manga.

Che. I'd like to see that. XD

If you ever find a link, kindly tell me. Thanks. ;)

I'd read it because I read everything.

But I think I wouldn't spend money on it, since FE8's plot is pretty boring, imo.

The thing is Sacred Stones came out after Blazing Sword. And people were already too familiar with Blazing Sword. When Sacred Stones came out, people were disappointed because they wanted or thought that it would be a continuation or the same world but in different land. It was just too unfamiliar....

The thing is Sacred Stones came out after Blazing Sword. And people were already too familiar with Blazing Sword. When Sacred Stones came out, people were disappointed because they wanted or thought that it would be a continuation or the same world but in different land. It was just too unfamiliar....

But Path of Radiance totally pwned Sacred Stones, even IF they broke apart from precedent storylines.

I think if it filled plotholes (seriously, I never knew about the Valter going nuts story until one day), then it couldn't be all that bad.

And in all seriousness, I find RD's storyline to be the worst of the bunch just because the plot gets all twisted into some menace that barely makes any sense. Although FE11's story and FE8's story was generic (and in the former's case a repeat), it at least attempted to stick with the main storyline.

• 2 months later...

Lyon's story was pretty tragic, hell, Lyon was one probably the most developed character in the game, and he's not even playable until the very very very end! Orson was also interesting, he should've stayed longer to make his betrayal and strange devotion more shocking.

If they are going to make an FE8 manga, it should be about the villains. Riev (exiled priest bent on revenge), Callaech (an unknown to a general who is bent on destruction), Valter (pure insanity, with potential backstory), Selena (her story with Vigarde was twisted but also tragic)... and last but not least, we can forget... Gheb.

Edited by Mikahil

Meh, I don't like Mangas. You miss a few episodes and then yr like WTF.

SS doesn't have much of a story. It's too rushed. At chapter 5 everything

pretty much unfolds.They don't have enough "tales within the story", if

that makes sense.

... just read the whole thing, just like you would play a game from beginning to end. :mellow: