Summer Break Plans

Freohr Datia

What is it that you have in your plans in the break that is located and starts during the warmest part of each year that occurs yearly that is generally called summer?

Tee hee... I've been on my break since late May. My plans are...

1. Get up early enough to watch Pokemon

2. Play games

3. Uhh...

4. :/

5. Internet

6. Find a job

7. ._.

8. Eat

9. Sleep

10. Get better with Kazuki

Work. In my free time I will perspire while doing absolutely nothing, which is marginally better than what I normally do in my free time which is just doing absolutely nothing.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Tee hee... I've been on my break since late May. My plans are...

1. Get up early enough to watch Pokemon

2. Play games

3. Uhh...

4. :/

5. Internet

6. Find a job

7. ._.

8. Eat

9. Sleep

10. Get better with Kazuki

Us people in Indiana must be soo happy =) I'm guessing we're definitely not the only state though. (I got out May 28, when did you?)

1. lol

2. of course =)

3. Uhhhhhhh............

4. =I

5. Or else you wouldn't be on now =D

6. I'm trying to work on that too! Maybe Burger King? XD

7. :blink::huh: :( :o :rolleyes:

8. yummy food =L

9. Zzzzz

10. Betterer and betterer

Us people in Indiana must be soo happy =) I'm guessing we're definitely not the only state though. (I got out May 28, when did you?)

1. lol

2. of course =)

3. Uhhhhhhh............

4. =I

5. Or else you wouldn't be on now =D

6. I'm trying to work on that too! Maybe Burger King? XD

7. :blink::huh: :( :o :rolleyes:

8. yummy food =L

9. Zzzzz

10. Betterer and betterer

I got out the 29th. Had to take a few finals.

I'll be in vacations hopefully with a DS

Though i'll move to houston, Texas in mid july atleast its speculated

Edited by Aioria

I got out the 29th. Had to take a few finals.

=D We used to split the finals between two days but some people made sure they exempted to finals that occured on the second day so that they would get to leave a day early. It made the school put them all together in one day.

I'm going a prestigious shitty music festival in Germany on scholarship from the American Fine Arts Festival. :D

There's a possibility that we're moving in the summer but it's not very high... yet... the possibility's been going back and forth... I'm kinda glad. I'd like to stay in this school in at least my junior year before we move.

I'm not sure how many schools ban iPods or MP3's, but our school gave permission after a bit after a bit of convincing... It has its exceptions or course (needs teacher permission and such).

EDIT: I love listening to music... Well... as long as I like it =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm not sure how many schools ban iPods or MP3's, but our school gave permission after a bit after a bit of convincing... It has its exceptions or course (needs teacher permission and such).

EDIT: I love listening to music... Well... as long as I like it =D

Our teachers couldn't care less. On Friday, in Geometery, our class brought in an iHome and our teacher started headbanging to Rush. xDDD

Our teachers couldn't care less. On Friday, in Geometery, our class brought in an iHome and our teacher started headbanging to Rush. xDDD

lol

We have at least two teachers who are like that... well... kinda...

One I bet would headbang... the other would just let us play music but not so that he can hear.

The one who I'm sure would headbang doesn't let us use cell phones... but... One girl was using one and he caught her. He took it away but started playing with it himself. The girl said, "You can call someone if you want" and he said "I'm gonna." =D He gave it back to her after a while. Usually teachers don't give it back until the end of the class.

Enjoy not doing anything, as I still have financial aid I can ride on until the next semester. Mostly I'll delve into proposed great writers and enjoy some gaming I haven't been able to for the past seven months.

I'll be in vacations hopefully with a DS

Poor you, I HATE living near Houston, the only reason I ever choose to go there is to watch the Astros get destroyed.

As for me I am planning on fixing my recently screwed up life and trying to get it back to the way it was 3 months ago, funny seeing how the forest went back 3 months......

I have a lot of plans for the summer. In fact, I have so many plans that I think I'm going to implode with how much crap I plan on doing.

1. Try to read all the books on my books list of over 30 (including the two books I have to read for AP Literature)

2. Try to watch all the movies on my movies list of over 30

3. Try to play all the games on my games list of over 10

4. Try to watch all the shows on my shows list which is composed of four shows with about 4-5 seasons each. I'm on the fourth season for one of them, though, so I'm working on it.

5. Volunteer at some store for community service hours

6. Have friends invade my house/invade friends' houses

7. Be a loner during Otakon and play games online with a really good friend of mine.

8. Probably taking a summer class at the local college

9. Hopefully get in a free film school thing

10. Go to Florida in August

11. Probably go to New York in July

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Start another Holocaust.

^ I lol'ed.

Edited by irock708

I'm joing to visit my grandmother in windsor in early July or something. Ohter than that, all of I so every supper is play videogames/watch Tv all day day. I need a life. lol

Poor you, I HATE living near Houston, the only reason I ever choose to go there is to watch the Astros get destroyed.

As for me I am planning on fixing my recently screwed up life and trying to get it back to the way it was 3 months ago, funny seeing how the forest went back 3 months......

With what army, though? I'm not Churchill!

but you have Snake on your side

Anyways other than going to houston (maybe, going to yes) i'll see what new games i can get aside from DS and platinum and see if i can get internet